How to trade with an oscillator

rangarajan

I am also posting the chart of Nickel today to show the power of Divergence in commodities.
Copper & Nickel,go hand in hand. You know why.
Volatility starts only after 15.30 invariably.Min two divergences.

So, it was a bleedin' hook on the weekly, not a divergence. Well, it may turn out to be a divergence yet.

and a lovely hook on the monthly too. Columbus, that 20MA isn't going to become green anytime soon, is it ?

Spread the cheer, Happy New Year.

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR FRIENDS .... ...rock on in the coming year. Market is sure to throw the best trading opportunities at us in 2012...let us make the best of those opportunities. We can do great things if we truely believe in ourselves....let us set our goals high and we will achieve them. The market has tremendous potential, let us try to reap it to the fullest......

Smart_trade

Stock went on to make 398.8,power of divergence.Note it was also a buy above the high of the bar that closed subsequent to bar that closed >20.Chart i have not posted fearing viewers may get sick of me:)
Yes, But what I was talking was after that period,as It already made high. Can u plez upload afterward price action of that chart? I don't have commodity data.

johnny

My query to experts are,stock was in O/B more than 5 bars.But never reached new high.Any signal was there in the chart to anticipate this.

On the other hand,as predicted by 4xpip in his post,it came down very near to days low.

Both Savants & 4xpip predictions were correct.
A double top was formed. The stochs had a negative crossover during the dip, and kept lowering, while the price climbed up to make the second top - Price going up, stochs going down - a negative divergence.

rangarajan

Yes, But what I was talking was after that period,as It already made high. Can u plez upload afterward price action of that chart? I don't have commodity data.

johnny
chart posted.The metal went up & made a high of 405.35,surpassing the previous High:thumb:.s/l triggered by 5paise.:mad:
Pennywise found foolish:mad:
Power of divergence:clapping:

Smartrade, the wonderful thing about trading is that so many excellent opportunities present themselves on a daily basis. At times, it almost becomes encumbersome as to what market or setup to take advantage of. I might live longer if I would reduce the quantity of markets I follow--lol. After all, there is only a maximum amount of opportunities you can take advantage of.
Just some reflections on your comment. Nevertheless, Happy New Year to you. Like many, I read your thread on a continuous basis and look forward to many more wonderful insertions in 2012.

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR FRIENDS .... ...rock on in the coming year. Market is sure to throw the best trading opportunities at us in 2012...let us make the best of those opportunities. We can do great things if we truely believe in ourselves....let us set our goals high and we will achieve them. The market has tremendous potential, let us try to reap it to the fullest......

Smart_trade