How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamlesh Sir,

I am learning technical analysis and other indicators (like wolf wave) from your thread & books. I have downloaded wolf wave indicator from somewhere (searched in google). Could u please check this indicator? Is it helpfull or not?

thanks
This one is poor(wrong) WW indicator. I personally don't use any indicator for WW. I just scan through my eyes. Read manual and practice searching WW daily on different TFs and charts. 2-3 months are enough to get the feel.

avad

UttamKamlesh sir i want to know what is the difference between silver in mcx and silver shown in---

http://www.cx-portal.com/metal/silver_en.html

which one should be traded?

also my friend told me that i should refer to mcx commodity site. but i read here that the data on mcx is wrong...

Sorry for such question as i am beginner in trading commodities...in fact i just read your thread today and have found that my system works more accurately on commodities than on stocks.

THANKS.

avad

Another question. IN the charts in cx-portal, the silver is priced at 34 i.e 34dollar per oz. How to convert this into rupees?Can we directly trade in us dollars?

In the other site esignal i am finding it hard to get silver chart. There are just so many symbols. Can you help me?

thanks.

UttamKamlesh sir i want to know what is the difference between silver in mcx and silver shown in---

http://www.cx-portal.com/metal/silver_en.html

which one should be traded?

also my friend told me that i should refer to mcx commodity site. but i read here that the data on mcx is wrong...

Sorry for such question as i am beginner in trading commodities...in fact i just read your thread today and have found that my system works more accurately on commodities than on stocks.

THANKS.
Please go through the whole thread. Your all queries would get answered.

Another question. IN the charts in cx-portal, the silver is priced at 34 i.e 34dollar per oz. How to convert this into rupees?Can we directly trade in us dollars?

In the other site esignal i am finding it hard to get silver chart. There are just so many symbols. Can you help me?

thanks.
To search chart in eSignal.com,
Type in Google......'eSignal.com chart Gold'....then click the link.

avad

@UttamKamlesh-> Thank you very much. i have one more question why is trading in commodities a bit easier than in stocks? Sorry if it is a silly question but my backtesting of last 3-4 hours shows this.

Status
Not open for further replies.