How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

adityasaraf007

SBIN 60 min:

I know...... You must be saying "Not Again"..... But let's observe..... ;)

The kind of Consolidation which I was expecting in the morning session was observed in the Closing Session...... I guess I would go long above 1810 with SL below the low of the range..... and targets of 1850-1860-1890-1910 (subject to change depending on market conditions)..... ;)

Hi Kamlesh

First of all let me thank you for your great work. I have a confussion while tracking charts in Dollar, and trading in MCXindia. Pls let me know how to convert the dollar prices into our mcxindia prices.

abhi_neth

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gold 15 min chart
Follow-Up on the trade

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Though my view was bearish with all indicators pointing to a reversal, the charts told a different story. So when the opportunity arose, took the long trade, but with smaller position size.

Last edited:

murthyavr

Thanks rafi

It seems to be working, as in the charts show nice colored shapes :)
Mr Rafi,

I copied the .mq4 file to C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\experts\indicators folder, restarted the GCI application. Yes, the indicator appears in the left pane, but
when I drag and drop it on the active chart, there are no patterns. Yes, I scrolled backwards also, but not a single pattern was to be found.
(The value for Gartley chart was FALSE in the parameters, I changed it to TRUE..)

I don't want to clutter this thread with installation procedures of .mq4 files, it's just enough if you can show me a pointer where I would get information
on this..

Thanks..

NTrader42

Mr Rafi,

I copied the .mq4 file to C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\experts\indicators folder, restarted the GCI application. Yes, the indicator appears in the left pane, but
when I drag and drop it on the active chart, there are no patterns. Yes, I scrolled backwards also, but not a single pattern was to be found.
(The value for Gartley chart was FALSE in the parameters, I changed it to TRUE..)

I don't want to clutter this thread with installation procedures of .mq4 files, it's just enough if you can show me a pointer where I would get information
on this..

Thanks..
Need to compile before you can drag-drop, use F5 to compile the mt4 file, use F4 to open meta language editor

if already done that, try different Time Frames, many patterns on diff TFs

enjoy

mdrafi67

Thanks rafi

It seems to be working, as in the charts show nice colored shapes :)

Now please can some one guide how to use this for trading, any short note or link will be great help to get me started

Thanks
=----------------------------------------------------------------------
hi,
I suggest u go through the patterns ie., GARTLEY, BUTTERFLY, AB=CD etc., LARRY PESAVENTO'S ARTICLES AND BOOKS ARE ADVISABLE.........THEN U CAN START WITH...............U WILL FIND THIS STUFF, JUST GOOGLE IT........AND DONT MISS FIBONACCI .....................I WISH U ALL THE BEST...........CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumb:

Last edited:

mdrafi67

Mr Rafi,

on this..

Thanks..
------------------------------------------------------------
HI Mr.MURTHY,
u will not get the pattern all the time.....its an search indicator , when ever it finds a pattern like GARTLEY, BUTTERFLY, AB=CD then it will pop up with different colours.......u can see it............and no need to change it........as said by NTRADER u can compile it before running that's it...........just be patient and apply to all charts and don't miss to look at different time frames....bcoz pattern in one time frame may not be seen in another so u need to keep on looking for THOSE JUNGLE BITES............still if u find any difficulty then pls do lemme knw...............THANK U....CHEERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.