How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GOLD VIEW..................
GOLD FORMED A SMALL WW PATTERN ON M-15 CHARTS...........OUR EPA GOT NAILED @1710$..........WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING IN INDIA..........COOL.......

[/B]
I started smiling seeing your post, congratulations!....feeling happier than when i make profits for myself. Good going Rafi!...

mdrafi67

I started smiling seeing your post, congratulations!....feeling happier than when i make profits for myself. Good going Rafi!...
------------------------------------------------------------
THANK U VERY MUCH Mr.Kamlesh, as more from BILL WOLFE and from the material I hv learnt the practical knowledge from 'U', and the first person i would like to thank will be 'U' and then comes Mr.Bill & Brian Wolfe, for their co-operation......the credit goes to U...........like this I hope we can share knowledge, exchange ideas, which indeed helps for the betterment of individual and mutual SUCCESS.....MAY GOD BLESS U............once again thank u.............KEEP ROCKING..........CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--------------MR

Hi Mr Kamlesh,
Excellent thread. All good learning stuff here.
Can you please guide, how to input the data from international commodities in Amibroker ? As you said in earlier posts, data from MCX is not useful, then how to get international market data in our TA software ?
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.