How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Uttam,

The last W. you would have shorted at point 5 , right ? it then went down and retraced all the way to point 7. Would have been a failed W right since SL would have been hit seeing the price reverse and head towards point 7.......YES! this is a loss making trade. But volume spike at Point 7 would again give a trade and when WW forms with 1-3-5-7 it has higher chances of hitting EPA, very common in commodities (e.g. latest WW on Crude, overnight trade.)

So with real money I dont think it would have worked for sure. It would have been a losing trade.

Next. Isnt there a W formed ( bullish one) and as of today the price is on its way upto the EPA?

just my observations:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kavima

hi Uttam

Since I use median lines,trendlines as my main tool in my analysis , the similar thought process in yr charts makes reading yr thread very interesting.:)
Thanks for sharing yr experience.
Adding a chart below of Banknifty 30 min chart with the Wolfe wave drawn.Is the formation right ? appreciate yr comments.

Last edited:
@Kavima,
Welcome to the thread.
In one post i have provided a link to download the original Wolfe Wave manual. Please download it and go through it. That would make things very clear.

Well this is not correct WW as 1-3-5 and 2-4 lines are not converging.
Your point 1 should be swing Low.

mdrafi67

CRUDE VIEW..........
CRUDE ON M-63 CHARTS HAS FORMED FLAG-POLE PATTERN AND A RISING COMPRESSION CHANNEL AND ANY BREAK OF THIS WILL TAKE CRUDE IN FURTHER DIRECTION.......MOST LIKELY IT MAY HEAD TOWARDS NORTH...........SO KEEP WATCHING.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
MR

mdrafi67

GOLD ON M-15 CHARTS HAS FORMED A SMALL WW PATTERN.........

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
MR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GOLD VIEW..................
GOLD FORMED A SMALL WW PATTERN ON M-15 CHARTS...........OUR EPA GOT NAILED @1710$..........WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING IN INDIA..........COOL.......

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
MR

Status
Not open for further replies.