How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Dear kamalesh,
Thanks for sharing your methods and all insights for the method also hints&trades giving us before that trades....I know its not enough only a thanks...Realy you are giving good teachings to us....
May be its silly Q ...but am still ahave doubt thats why am asking it....you said when you take trades took it with line with HTF...here you took 5 min trf trade selling....Which higher tf you look when trade 5?...

Hi Kamlesh

For the last six months I lost money in commodity market due to lack of awareness about international market and lost my hope in trading. Recently I noticed your post and following it. Now making decent profit from commodities especially from crude oil because of you. From the bottom of the heart I am thanking you for the support. You are one among the rare persons in open forums.Pls continue the support to people like me

Hi Kamlesh

For the last six months I lost money in commodity market due to lack of awareness about international market and lost my hope in trading. Recently I noticed your post and following it. Now making decent profit from commodities especially from crude oil because of you. From the bottom of the heart I am thanking you for the support. You are one among the rare persons in open forums.Pls continue the support to people like me
They say,

Abhi to ibtada hai rota hai kya...Aage Aage dekh hota hai kya...:)......
Let the bull market come some day then we will rock with Elliot Wave.

Dear Friends, i am enjoying sharing knowledge here and have vision to create a team of at least five guys on this thread who would consistently update about upcoming high probability trades in NIFTY, Crude Oil, Gold, Silver, Copper, Stocks etc..with solid reasoning and clarity.

Kamlesh Uttam

Last edited:

VJAY

They say,

Abhi to ibtada hai rota hai kya...Aage Aage dekh hota hai kya...:)......
Let the bull market come some day then we will rock with Elliot Wave.

Dear Friends, i am enjoying sharing knowledge here and have vision to create a team of at least Five Guys on this thread who consistently update about coming trades in NIFTY, Crude Oil, Gold, Silver, Copper, Stocks etc. so that we don't miss high probability trades.

Kamlesh Uttam
dear kamalesh,
great.......am still a beginner in your thread ...but if you ready to take me into your team am ready to work ....:)..as am trading only MNF as intraday...not started commodity now.....:)

VJAY

am posting some of my findings here which am tracking...please guide me if you find wrongs in my findings...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.