How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kamlesh sir
No, didn't have confidence for shorting infy.
I think, it has crossed the second BR trendline as well.
Sir, What is your view?
I go through all the posts in this thread once in 15 days.
1. It's fate would be similar to NIFTY.
Better we leave it because a LL as target is not probable, making our Reward/Risk ratio poor. It is coming off its 50% retracement of it's previous bull move.

2. I thought you would post the collection here for all of us.

Guys! You must be wondering why in my posts i am more focussed towards Crude Oil.

(a) Crude Oil market is the biggest (less manipulable), most liquid (a TA trader's delight) market in commodities.
(b) It's weight-age on commodity indexes is highest approx. 35%, making it a leader.
(c) It has good volatility(a TA trader's delight). Billionaire traders are active in it.

All the above reasons make it the most desirable market for learning Technical Analysis which works best in the less manipulable markets.

Now, as there is always a Bear Camp and a Bull camp of Big Boys in the markets.
We try to trade with the winning camp.
Nice view on this a very logical and reasoning based outlook..I know you worked very hard on TA thing its very rare to see such people working openly in forums Saint was among those and now you its great to see people like you working and giving the best you achieved working so hard.

You are a inspiration to all those who want to work hard and learn and turn good in trading..

You are a wake up call to those who lost hope and tired of finding a way...

A wise man said Love your work like a true lover... hard work,confidence,ways, fortune, time & success all will come seeking you...:thumb:

Thank's:)

adityasaraf007

@Aditya,

1. Could you find out Nickel chart on eSignal.com?

2. Let us find out source of Open Interest on Crude Oil on daily closing basis, at least.
1. Even I couldn't find the chart of Nickel.... It throws up the symbols on London Metal Exchange but doesn't provide the chart....

2. Regarding Vol & Open Interest:

Regards

adityasaraf007

I can try to do that, but if images is copied in word then quality of that image does not remain good , sometimes a person can't see the details of the chart.
I would suggest you to use the paper size as Tabloid.... This size provides a nice balance to both Charts and Text....

I had created a pdf of Raghavji's Thread.... You may find out the documents in this post....

I would have liked to participate too..... But, pretty busy with other commitments..... But still let me know if I can help you... :)

Regards

adityasaraf007

For someone using eSignal... click this link and then navigate to "Symbol Directory and Reference List" in the lower right column.....

This provides the symbols of the securities available from various exchanges...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.