How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

myamit

It's a falling wedge buddy! bullish WW.
Go Long with a SL @339 for targets of 400+.
Hi Uttam,

This looks great. Btw, do you have any method that calculates times (days) by when target can be reached?

Also I could spot one with denabank chart with a target of 81+? Would you please have a look & confirm? Thank you.

Regards,

Hi Uttam,

This looks great. Btw, do you have any method that calculates times (days) by when target can be reached?

Also I could spot one with denabank chart with a target of 81+? Would you please have a look & confirm? Thank you.

Regards,
Dena Bank doesn't have volume spike @ point5. Stay away.

For Bharti Airtel too i would say stay smart with trailing SL order - 1 candle back.....I like continuous markets and Indexes far better for WW.

Hi Uttam,

Attached Gold daily chart. Prices today touching the BRL. Is it a point to go short?
Is this a valid setup? Pls comment.

Last edited:
Hi Uttam,

Attached Gold daily chart. Prices today touching the BRL. Is it a point to go short?
Is this a valid setup? Pls comment.

For This trade Stop Loss is 1691.6.

Option 1. Sell as high as possible near 1675-80 is you get the price. That would better your Reward/Risk ratio.

Option 2. Sell when Gold comes out of the wedge and again retraces back to kiss the lower support trend line.

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear kamalesh,
How you convert these figures to (international gold price)...to our mcx as we trade in indian markets...pls through some views....how you exactly trade MCX with international chart......

Dear kamalesh,
How you convert these figures to (international gold price)...to our mcx as we trade in indian markets...pls through some views....how you exactly trade MCX with international chart......
I hope you have access to live data from MCX as well as international broker.
Both prices move in sync....A High here would be in resonance with a High there. No need to convert at all for day trading.

For position trading use proportion logic.
I have already replied this in one post.

VJAY

Dear kamalesh,
If youexplain it (pr0poration logic) it would be nice....I checked that post but am not clear about it......

Status
Not open for further replies.