How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crude 240min Update:

I expected a spike to go below the Magenta Trendline and then this Upmove... But markets always have its own way..... Otherwise, everything else it pretty much on expected lines..... We now also have a good 1-2-3 formation as well.... I expect a clean move to the Lime Dotted TL.... Let's watch and enjoy.... :)

You ignored a Bearish WW forming in the chart...that clicked today.

Nifty Spot 60min Symmetric Triangle:

Didn't know where to post it.... Hence, posted it more close to home.... :)

Looks like 5500 is well on the cards.... It broke the Upper Trendline with a strong Gap and gave a retracement throughout the day....

Market has every right to fill the Gap it creates...there is 70% statistical evidence for this fact.....NIFTY was doing the same.

Note: TREND and Trendlines have more significance in case of commodities.(from Magee's book). So give weight-age to TLs accordingly.

INFY Weekly:

Doesn't require any elaborate description.... Even UMB is applicable in this case... :)

However, ~1900 is a better valuation from Long Term point of view....

Aditya...plz note that

1. If second upswing amplitude is lesser than the previous one....it is a sign of weakness.

2. If markets does not bounce from the TL convincingly and keeps on crawling over it for some time....it is a warning signal for TL breakdown.

One thing i have to admire here that you at least have widened your scrutiny over higher TF like weekly and soon you would start going for monthly as well....there are loads of opportunities out of hundreds of markets...

Check out if you can find out why i gone long in Viceroy Hotels and McDowell Holdings....

Last edited:
Aditya...plz note that

1. If second upswing amplitude is lesser than the previous one....it is a sign of weakness.

2. If markets does not bounce from the TL convincingly and keeps on crawling over it for some time....it is a warning signal for TL breakdown.

One thing i have to admire here that you at least have widened your scrutiny over higher TF like weekly and soon you would start going for monthly as well....there are loads of opportunities out of hundreds of markets...

Check out if you can find out why i gone long in Viceroy Hotels and McDowell Holdings....
Actually, I was considering posting the Monthly Chart instead of the Weekly Chart for Infy.... :D

And both Viceroy and McDowell Holdings have given a very good Double Bottom on Weekly/Monthly Charts..... Nice pick in terms of pattern.... But both of them are extremely illiquid....

BTW, it's time to be alert for both of them.... And, they being illiquid, if I were in your place, I would be considering exiting the positions in Viceroy around 25.... and in McDowell around 80..... McDowell should give a good retracement from there.... What's your views.... :)

EagleOne

Adi bhai, they way you are going around interpreting charts, that day is not far when every trader on TJ will seek your expertise. And. sooner than you think, you shall be called Adi da! :D

Well done. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.