How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kamlesh,

I have not touched commodities so far. But now i want to have some gold in my portfolio, and book some profits at Diwali. Will it be a safer bet and how much amount should i put in and would i be able to make some decent profits...???
Buy Gold at $1700 to $1710 if you can get. Buy December contract. Then renew it later on. You will make money.
If you can buy two contracts of Gold-M then buy 1 right now. You know it's bull market in Gold it may not go to $1700 levels.

Buy Gold at $1700 to $1710 if you can get. Buy December contract. Then renew it later on. You will make money.
If you can buy two contracts of Gold-M then buy 1 right now. You know it's bull market in Gold it may not go to $1700 levels.
Well i dont agree here no point catching a falling knife :D

holding shorts in natural gas, crude and gold tightly

myamit

Guys!...by now a Low of $82.63 has been made.
SL comes to $85.12.
Those who want to exit may do so now:).
I have exited 2/3 of my positions. Cleaned the table!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Kamlesh,

Why have you exited this so early? I understood that second target is 78.

Sorry if this question is too personal. I'm just curious that after all your prediction are going right, why have you exited so soon and that too 100%.

Regards,

Kamlesh,

Why have you exited this so early? I understood that second target is 78.

Sorry if this question is too personal. I'm just curious that after all your prediction are going right, why have you exited so soon and that too 100%.

Regards,

I still have 1/3rd of my positions that i shall target $78. Let's see.
Well...sometimes trading events do occur at night when we are sleeping in India. Then reactions may come so locked partial profits.
No issues! many such opportunities come. Let's wait n trade.

I still have 1/3rd of my positions that i shall target $78. Let's see.
Well...sometimes trading events do occur at night when we are sleeping in India. Then reactions may come so locked partial profits.
No issues! many such opportunities come. Let's wait n trade.
A Low of 78.36 has been made in crude.
Now is the time to close the short positions.

Congratulations to all those who participated.
Let me know who cleaned the table nicely.

Kamlesh Uttam

myamit

Kmalesh,

I have rarely seen such precision (that too as you have said in 2000 mins). I was really missing your posts for last 20+ hours ;-)

By the way, could you please share your outlook on Gold & Silver?

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.