How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
hi Mr.kamlesh,
Thanks for ur suggestions. i would like to know that how much fall can be expected before its back on the retracement path. sir will there be any correction about 50 per of fibonacci or just a minor correction is expected.sir do u use just trendline or any other strategy. i'm paper trading SH-315, SH -534........along with trendlines. if u hv any idea regarding these strategies being traded on commodities then pls let me know. can u pls post the crude oil and gold,silver charts with the valid trendline indicators.......hope u will reply soon. thank u.............:thumb:
Theorem 11: After a breakout/breakdown market is very likely to retrace back and get bounced off the Trendline/Level which it broke/conquered. That is the confirmation action for surer move ahead.

Trade any method but know it fully. Frame the rules and follow them religiously when you go live.. That's it.

Kamlesh Uttam

myamit

Yes! Target is $83 first then $78.
Please Google out Wolfe Waves and read and practice as much as you can.
Dear Kamlesh,

It may be too early to say but would you consider this as failed trade. As it seems most SL at 88 may have hit. Or you suggest to keep SL little wider.

Regards,

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply with points . your prediction downfall in crude is well predicted crude is now around 84.30.today gold has a breakdown of a trend line supported by around 5 times in hourly chart (red Line) and below closed in 4 hour chart also so can we predict the target and time to reach there if it confirms the breakdown

thanks
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3222/goldk.gif

Last edited:

pkamalesh

Hi kamlesh sir..Just wanted to check if this is valid..i think the symmetry is not good but thought will post it and check if we could consider it to be valid..

You mean short crude with a target of $78 or so (what would be SL in $$ terms). I could not understand this chart... could you please elaborate?

Also if you can specify price at MCX terms & preferred SL?
Basically crude was forming wolf wave with targets as indicated

Status
Not open for further replies.