HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per my searching "ZuluTrade bridged the gap between valuable information in money markets and trade execution, by converting the advice of professional and talented traders globally to an executed trade rapidly and automatically in your account (from supported brokers)

There was a time when trading was a headache. Not anymore! You don't have to study or monitor the market, because hundreds of signal providers from all over the world are doing it for you. All you have to do is pick the Signal Providers you like, and ZuluTrade will quickly convert their advice into live trades in your trading account directly with the broker. And the best of all, it's completely FREE!*"

Any choice needs some luck, it is also for choosing SPs on zulu, however, following successful ones is really a good idea.
Yes you are right. According to me you must have to try Zulu once but before you go for it you need to get all information about it like how its works, How to use etc.

Hi,

I am faced a unique problem with hotforex and sadly they dont have a solution to it. I have MT4 at home and use their webtrader account from office to open trades. Yesterday and today, both times, trades disappear from webtrader and they ask you to login to MT4 account and close trades if you want too.

Now, I cant access MT4 from office so I had to ask someone at home to close the trade for me. Fortunately, these are micro trades, so it doesnt matter much.

It might be the best at MT4 but their web based webtrader account is the worst, I have ever seen.

But I agree with 4x, their customer service is by far the best. They were ready to reimburse my loss, to which I denied doing them as I as actually in profit when I got my trade closed on MT4

For web based trades, I have experience working with IFOREX for last 2 years and I can say, they are the best. Deposits / Withdrawals / executions, everything is perfect.

I would recommend IFOREX for any web based traders like me.

Regards,
Mehool.
Hi! Mehool,
Pls. tell me about iFOREX and its withdrawals services? How is their service?

Is bank transfer good keeping FEMA Act in consideration? I am confused as much information I am getting.
Regrds.
RRK1968

comm4300

having heard so many good reviews about Hotforex i am eager to open a/c with them. However, someone please guide as to how one can fund hotforex w/o breaking any of the RBI rules.

Please dont' ask me to PM you...just share your idea here for the benefit of all.

thanks.

having heard so many good reviews about Hotforex i am eager to open a/c with them. However, someone please guide as to how one can fund hotforex w/o breaking any of the RBI rules.

Please dont' ask me to PM you...just share your idea here for the benefit of all.

thanks.
First option, Hot Forex holds monthly contests,you may participate in them and win the contest, many positions are to be won. These contests are held in Demo Accounts. According to their T&C if you are among the winners your account will be funded by them as prize money. Then you are on a safe side of not sending any money to them through converting INR to USD but getting money to trade . You will be able to withdraw money from your profits after completing certain number of trades.

Second option is that you have a friend residing in a country which does not have restrictions on forex trading. You can ask your friend to open a trading account and fund that account. This account will however be in your friend's name obviously. This is however not a very practical solution for those who do not have friends residing abroad.

Third option is the Paid to Post Forex Forums where you earn by posting, accumulate the amount earned which is then transferred to the sponsor forex broker account and you can then trade with that amount. Many Indians are doing such PTP earning for trading forex .

But in third case you will not have the choice of Hot Forex as the sponsor of the PTP forum can be some other broker like Insta Forex.

Status
Not open for further replies.