HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

Yes. I have seen my friend trading in it. They seem fine. But sometimes when the volatality increases they do increase the spread.
Increasing the spread is their way of earning :p

I was so glad to hear that they have got listed on GBOT among the top 21 brokers in the world thats really a great news and am really happy to be a trader using hotforex !

I was so glad to hear that they have got listed on GBOT among the top 21 brokers in the world thats really a great news and am really happy to be a trader using hotforex !
It's really a good news for hotforex traders, GBOT membership needs very strict process.

I have working with HotForex from some time and I received my first payment yesterday. To be honest, trading conditions in HotForex caught my eyes and that was the main reason to open account with them.
Hey Ali,

where are you from mate and what is your designation there ?

Who have the experience of hotforex on zulutrade? I heard they have zulu accounts now but I really want to listen to some successful stories before I try it.

I am using zulu for some time now , it is definitely not a scam , it offers a lot of transparency concerning the performance of traders which in return helps a lot when looking for a signal provider. When i started using zulutrade i opened a demo account and experimented with it for few weeks , i like what i saw and i connected my real money. At first everything went smooth , every day there were winners and pips were adding money to my account, then loses started to happen , but i guess in forex you cant really avoid them , and then winners came again and again, thats the reason that i havent withdrawn anything from my account. It keeps growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.