Help to choose internet plan

Thats my dilema unlimited plans have limited speed and volume based plans have limited download limits. Hence my question how much approx do we consume/trading day?
From my personal experience....initially was with limited plan.but one or more months of higher usage the average cost becomes much more than unlimited..
you can opt for limited provided you follow strict stop loss{read usage}

FlowTrader

Thats my dilema unlimited plans have limited speed and volume based plans have limited download limits. Hence my question how much approx do we consume/trading day?
Only for trading less than 1 GB, setup the pc so the torent downloads happen only between 2.15 am to 7.45 am, using free bandwidth.

In unlimited options the bandwidth is limited so even if we use more and end up paying a bit more for getting faster speed its worth it.

As satyen says above need also a alternative, i have a dialup connection, looking for additional options.

regards
PK

bsnl xonnection has inbetween frequent cuts and gives aslip to a serious trader.so standby tata or reliance wireless modem costing about 2400 keeps you through in emergency.

TFL

Hi,

My net connection is up for renewal. Jelp me to select the best plan for my needs.

How many GB/MB do we consume in one trading day, inclusive of data feed, trading platform etc suppose the net is on for 6-8 hrs/day on all working days.

That would help me decide between the unlimited and the volume based plans.

What do u guys suggest?
For trading the maximum data transfer will only comes below 1GB.
It will be better to go for a high bandwidth, Limited data transfer connection rather than an unlimited connection. Also, 1 or 2 back up connection is necessary.

I am using 1 BSNL NON-Unlimited BB and for backup, Reliance NetConnector (Data Card) and Idea Cellular BB(!, they says BB) from mobile through bluetooth/data cable.

Haribird.

Capricorn

It will be better to go for a high bandwidth, Limited data transfer connection rather than an unlimited connection. Also, 1 or 2 back up connection is necessary.

I am using 1 BSNL NON-Unlimited BB and for backup, Reliance NetConnector (Data Card) and Idea Cellular BB(!, they says BB) from mobile through bluetooth/data cable.

Haribird.
Is that 1GB/month or what??? Forgive my ignorance but I am really not familiar with these terms.

FlowTrader

Is that 1GB/month or what??? Forgive my ignorance but I am really not familiar with these terms.
Check on the BSNL web site the plan is 500C has limit of 1.5 GB per month

Regrds
PK

jamit_05

Hello.

Hello,

(I think I will manage to get expert advice here too.)

I need an alternate Internet connection, a wireless one. One of those USB things.

Which company should I go for? Reliance, Tata, Airtel, Vodafone? Which gives better speed?

Please provide info. I think such a thing is a must for a trader.

Amit.

jamit_05

Haribird.
Okay, you have three net connections.... hmm... thats nice. Which net speed do oyu think is better for wireless connectivity? I am finding it hard to get any first hand info.

Mobile through bluetooth/data cable is also a good idea (besides USB wireless net). Last I heard, airtel gives very bad speed. So I wasnt sure. You think I should subscribe for Idea in mumbai, will the speed be okay?

tks.
Amit