Help needed to solve range bar problem

range bar display works correct in AB.
Can you please post a 5 range bar chart for nifty or nifty futures, so that I can make sure it works properly.

And yes I am having a cracked version, but if range bars starts working properly on ami I wouldnt mind buying a license.

Cheers

Amibroker 5.4 works well with range bars Check the image The data is tick from esignal and also check the other image. The data is tick from ManshiRT.

1 minute data is not tick data! I doubt that what you have used for your pics is tick data. If you use 1 minute data you won't get correct tick charts. Please upload a sample history file of your so called tick data. I'm mainly talking about the second picture.

And yes multichart is c rap because it was done by a pie ce of c rap developer

Last edited:
Can you please post a 5 range bar chart for nifty or nifty futures, so that I can make sure it works properly.

And yes I am having a cracked version, but if range bars starts working properly on ami I wouldnt mind buying a license.

Cheers
dont buy it bro, i have 5.4 and it is displayinf charts as it is displaying in 5.1.

100 to 105 1bar then 104 to 100 2nd bar.

You can set Ticksize in information window of AB. In preferences > intrayday settings of AB you can set 5 custom range bar sizes.

When using Forex and e.g EURUSD then Ticksize is 0.0001 so I need to set Ticksize to 0.0001 in EURUSD. If setting range bar size to 8R then bar goes from e.g 1.3000 to 1.3008. If Price goes to 1.30081 or to 1.3009 then new range bar is drawn. If price goes to 1.3008 then no new range bar is drawn. And that's what it's doing in 5.50.

Last edited:
Or instead of Ticksize 0.0001 pip in e.g. EURUSD you can set Ticksize to 0.00001 since smallest movement is 0.00001 pipette. Then you can set range bar size to 80R instead of 8R.

That means if you have a stock that starts from 1XX.XX you could set Ticksize to 0.01. Then range bar size of movement from 100 to 105 would be 500 ticks.