General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
1) You said people with nationalistic mindset want modi back in power. Dint you say this ?
And I am saying that even if a section of people don't want Modi back, doesn't mean they don't have nationalistic mindset. Take example of Farmers and soldier who want to contest against Modi. Can you say that they don't have nationalistic mindset ?

2) You said people with nationalistic mindset want modi back in power despite lackluster performance. Dint you say this ?
And I am saying, People like me and many others with nationalistic mindset, may not favor Modi ( not BJP )due to his lackluster performance and action less ideas.

3) You said all Alternatives to Modi are Politicians who are Corrupt, Narrow Minded, and they give importance to their Caste/jaat and family. Dint you say this ?
And I say that, these sweeping statements are unfair. Good and bad is part of every Political Party including BJP. Can we say that Lal Krishna Advani is corrupt and Nithin Gadkari is caste minded or can we call state chief ministers as Caste based politicians.

Insult need not be abuse or derogatory language.
When your words imply that the Soldier who want to contest against Modi does not have Nationalistic Mindset, that's not a praise. That's a Pure Insult.
Do I need to give more examples for your understanding?

Now you brought in new terms like Right, center, left, centric, left centric, right centric and what not:D
See, we are not in debate where you are sitting Right to the anchor and me to the left.
To clarify you, I am also on the right with pro Bjp Ideology and strong cultural views ( not religious )

I can understand your problem. If I say anything against Modi, then consciously or unintentionally your mind will start associating me with Congress, Left, Nationalism and Patriotism issues :). You mind thinks that I am on that left side of the table and That is why you said that I don't have idea on Nationalism and current day Congress leaders views on Nationalism. So, I am not angry even if you say that I do not know about nationalism. But I want you to understand is, That I am also on your side. But I cannot clap for mistakes even if they are people of my choice.

In simple, if someone is not optimistic towards Modi, it does not mean he is Anti BJP and Pro Congress and Left ideology. It is being rational and realistic.
People can’t digest how someone can be BJP supporter and Not like Modi. They think its some pseudo congressi agenda...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Pyare Mohan ji

I would like to answer only the performance of ruling govt....it takes serious effort and vision, belief from a leader that India can share stage with world superpower...
India is an agriculture economy, but does that mean that everything should be offered free or subsidized at cost of few crores tax payers money...
We cry for job creation, but we have another demographic advantage that is turning into disadvantage currently...we have very young population that is looking for work, govt with limited resources can't just fund growth on its own....Pvt investment and capex has to drive growth and will only be able to create jobs and match the pace of youths coming for jobs....
It's easier said than done now, earlier corporate use to get loan of 1000 crores for a project that used to cost hardly 200 crores, this is not happening now due to stringent credit control, evaluation and accountability

So In my opinion, giving freebie to people is a bad idea and instead create jobs and opportunity through private capex and investment must be encouraged as it will turn the money cycle
More and more amount is being spent on subsidies by this govt. to the point they sideloaded food subsidy off the budget book (CAG Report) which amt to 1lakh cr plus. This will easily wrack deficit IF accounted properly in books.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
People can’t digest how someone can be BJP supporter and Not like Modi. They think its some pseudo congressi agenda...
I am not BJP supporter but I liked Atalji govt in 1999-2004. Work of this BJP govt is not bad specially no corruption scandals and media reports say good work by Nitin gadkari in highways building and Piyush Goyal in electricity front. But I dont like modi's arrogance, fekupana, chati pitna. never mentions his collegues like Rajnathji, Sushmaji. Bas mai , mai aur sirf mai, never hum. bahut ahankari hai. he is chalu /clever politician and may be best PM for tit for tat policy towards pakistan . India ka naam toh world stage pe modi ne bahut faila diya hai halla macha macha ke. But respect for statesman like Atalji comes from within:up:. not for modi. he even advertises a very private thing like yog sadhna in live TV , lo dekho mai gupha mein yog sadhna kar raha hoon. isse jyada dhongipana kya ho sakta hai.:down: bhakat may be happy due to these stunts but other people get pissed off.
but its true that at present only BJP can provide a stable govt and dynasty rule by a family using Gandhi name and emotionally blackmailing people on this name for vote must be stopped. Congress needs total change in its organisation and mukti from this family. but they will not do it unless losing 4 election in a row to NDA. someday they will demand family to set aside and elect some other leader may be after losing in 2024 and 2029 also :DD

Last edited:
2024 and 2029 me bhi Fir Ek Baar Modi Sarkar ?Mahagathbandhan fail for next 2 elections too ?....we need strong and constructive opposition who will rise above gaalis and abuses and contribute to solving national issues .

ST

TraderRavi

low risk profile
2024 and 2029 me bhi Fir Ek Baar Modi Sarkar ?Mahagathbandhan fail for next 2 elections too ?....we need strong and constructive opposition who will rise above gaalis and abuses and contribute to solving national issues .

ST
they will do same drama for next 5 years too. India needs a strong and big opposition leader like JP ji. at present they all are just shouting brigade.
BJP govt in 2024 and 2029 also with or without modi as he will be 79 years of age in 2029.
Corruption should be eradicated from top central govt level to lower Babu level also. this should be on priority of BJP govt. Aam aadmi bahut pareshan hai .

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I am not BJP supporter but I liked Atalji govt in 1999-2004. Work of this BJP govt is not bad specially no corruption scandals and media reports say good work by Nitin gadkari in highways building and Piyush Goyal in electricity front. But I dont like modi's arrogance, fekupana, chati pitna. never mentions his collegues like Rajnathji, Sushmaji. Bas mai , mai aur sirf mai, never hum. bahut ahankari hai. he is chalu /clever politician and may be best PM for tit for tat policy towards pakistan . India ka naam toh world stage pe modi ne bahut faila diya hai halla macha macha ke. But respect for statesman like Atalji comes from within:up:. not for modi. he even advertises a very private thing like yog sadhna in live TV , lo dekho mai gupha mein yog sadhna kar raha hoon. isse jyada dhongipana kya ho sakta hai.:down: bhakat may be happy due to these stunts but other people get pissed off.
but its true that at present only BJP can provide a stable govt and dynasty rule by a family using Gandhi name and emotionally blackmailing people on this name for vote must be stopped. Congress needs total change in its organisation and mukti from this family. but they will not do it unless losing 4 election in a row to NDA. someday they will demand family to set aside and elect some other leader may be after losing in 2024 and 2029 also :DD
I think we should give credit where it's due, no body can deny the amount of time and dedication Modi puts throughout the day. He has taken personal political risks in paying back Pakistan in the language it's well acquainted with. Sushma Swaraj, Piyush Goyal, Nitin Gadkari, even Suresh Prabhu have been star performers, some of them are fit enough to lead BJP's charge in future.
See, after getting freed from British, the tendency of slavery (and being naive and innocent) towards a particular dynasty had to be ended by a forceful and antagonist voice to awaken people and talk about performance and accountability. Nobody in Congress including MG ever talked about ending cast system for good, nobody addressed the people of nation as just 130 crore.
Remember that Vajpayee's statesmanship like, most deserving and gentle voice was repeatedly silenced and made to struggle for 13day, 13months, all through a difficult coalition government and then an ouster in 2004.
The force that Congress has been through out independent India has always stood for its own interests, this needs to be broken and shaken by a voice that may appear selfish and arrogant, but for the greater good, it has to happen....

Dear have you been to Delhi to see his colours or you are seeing the colours which media is showing . I am in Delhi and have been to many Government places and I can vouch that you won't find any such qualitative functioning in government departments. The Delhi Government is really working sharply , only thing is that they are not getting the limelight as they have hit hard the interests of the people who are experts in showing off.

Just visit the government schools in Delhi you won't be able to differentiate in Government schools and an A1 Public or Convent School. Not only schools , the ease of doing business in Delhi has bolstered the overall rank of India .

If you cannot appreciate someone do not degrade just because someone else is saying like that and as you don't have first hand experience , you will just narrate what you have been told by a third party.

I am living in Delhi for last many years and have seen the changes through the eyes and experience. One thing is sure if the level of commitment which Delhi Government is showing if it translates nationally then India has indeed a bright future.

I am not writing this post as a fan of someone but as a citizen of Delhi who is really feeling happy being under their regime.
Agreed partly. They have done a good job in education and health.

Dear have you been to Delhi to see his colours or you are seeing the colours which media is showing . I am in Delhi and have been to many Government places and I can vouch that you won't find any such qualitative functioning in government departments. The Delhi Government is really working sharply , only thing is that they are not getting the limelight as they have hit hard the interests of the people who are experts in showing off.

Just visit the government schools in Delhi you won't be able to differentiate in Government schools and an A1 Public or Convent School. Not only schools , the ease of doing business in Delhi has bolstered the overall rank of India .

If you cannot appreciate someone do not degrade just because someone else is saying like that and as you don't have first hand experience , you will just narrate what you have been told by a third party.

I am living in Delhi for last many years and have seen the changes through the eyes and experience. One thing is sure if the level of commitment which Delhi Government is showing if it translates nationally then India has indeed a bright future.

I am not writing this post as a fan of someone but as a citizen of Delhi who is really feeling happy being under their regime.
I also heard from a govt guy about govt stopping all water black marketing...
he told that he is now not having any extra income but is happy..

Status
Not open for further replies.