General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not living in Delhi, but seen his drama on Balacot air strike.
Showing huge wad of paper, saying this are scams of Sheila Dixit and conveniently forgetting about it.
Yeah, a lot of nautanki.

But for Delhi assembly elections, the voters may give preference to the lower bills for electricity and water.

monkeybusiness

Yeah, a lot of nautanki.

But for Delhi assembly elections, the voters may give preference to the lower bills for electricity and water.
He become desperate for power, wanted to be PM in a day.
When AAP made clean sweep of Delhi, I was really happy that we got some one who can change the politics of this country, and many people liked his brand of politics.
Look at the desperate efforts he made for alliance with Cong. Incidentally by bashing cong. (sitting on shoulders of Anna) he came to power. This clearly indicates he can sell anything for power.

mohan.sic

Look you are just nit-picking... opposite of "sensible" not need to be its dictionary based antonym (insensible). It could also be senseless (many voters legitimately don't have political sense!!) and many other things...

Again, you have No idea "nationalism" is used in what context in politics. And I've No time or stamina to either argue or educate you on what is a centrist position, what is center-left position, who is a centrist and who is a right-winger - and their views/position on nationalism. Of course you are unaware of "present" day Cong leaders views on nationalism (where they call it measles and disease) else you would not be using it!! Center-left like Congress parties are Not associated with nationalism. There "idea of India" is different.

Its a political thread. Some heated exchange or posts in emotions are possible.... but I have ALWAYS kept it civil, I have never get personal with anyone here.... so I totally refute your allegation that either I insulted Rahul or anyone from the opposition. I may seem very opinionated and biased to you people, but I can back each and every thing I have said here with indisputable facts and data.

Show me where I have "insulted" your leader and I will either withdraw my comment or express regret for it.

Also try digging my old posts on Modi where I have criticized him and his government severely.

Previously, you made a comment on my post, which appealed to my fair, open-minded and rationale mind and I ACCEPTED your argument without any qualifications.
1) You said people with nationalistic mindset want modi back in power. Dint you say this ?
And I am saying that even if a section of people don't want Modi back, doesn't mean they don't have nationalistic mindset. Take example of Farmers and soldier who want to contest against Modi. Can you say that they don't have nationalistic mindset ?

2) You said people with nationalistic mindset want modi back in power despite lackluster performance. Dint you say this ?
And I am saying, People like me and many others with nationalistic mindset, may not favor Modi ( not BJP )due to his lackluster performance and action less ideas.

3) You said all Alternatives to Modi are Politicians who are Corrupt, Narrow Minded, and they give importance to their Caste/jaat and family. Dint you say this ?
And I say that, these sweeping statements are unfair. Good and bad is part of every Political Party including BJP. Can we say that Lal Krishna Advani is corrupt and Nithin Gadkari is caste minded or can we call state chief ministers as Caste based politicians.

Insult need not be abuse or derogatory language.
When your words imply that the Soldier who want to contest against Modi does not have Nationalistic Mindset, that's not a praise. That's a Pure Insult.
Do I need to give more examples for your understanding?

Now you brought in new terms like Right, center, left, centric, left centric, right centric and what not:D
See, we are not in debate where you are sitting Right to the anchor and me to the left.
To clarify you, I am also on the right with pro Bjp Ideology and strong cultural views ( not religious )

I can understand your problem. If I say anything against Modi, then consciously or unintentionally your mind will start associating me with Congress, Left, Nationalism and Patriotism issues :). You mind thinks that I am on that left side of the table and That is why you said that I don't have idea on Nationalism and current day Congress leaders views on Nationalism. So, I am not angry even if you say that I do not know about nationalism. But I want you to understand is, That I am also on your side. But I cannot clap for mistakes even if they are people of my choice.

In simple, if someone is not optimistic towards Modi, it does not mean he is Anti BJP and Pro Congress and Left ideology. It is being rational and realistic.

mohan.sic

Dear have you been to Delhi to see his colours or you are seeing the colours which media is showing . I am in Delhi and have been to many Government places and I can vouch that you won't find any such qualitative functioning in government departments. The Delhi Government is really working sharply , only thing is that they are not getting the limelight as they have hit hard the interests of the people who are experts in showing off.

Just visit the government schools in Delhi you won't be able to differentiate in Government schools and an A1 Public or Convent School. Not only schools , the ease of doing business in Delhi has bolstered the overall rank of India .

If you cannot appreciate someone do not degrade just because someone else is saying like that and as you don't have first hand experience , you will just narrate what you have been told by a third party.

I am living in Delhi for last many years and have seen the changes through the eyes and experience. One thing is sure if the level of commitment which Delhi Government is showing if it translates nationally then India has indeed a bright future.

I am not writing this post as a fan of someone but as a citizen of Delhi who is really feeling happy being under their regime.
Interesting to hear this. Actually I have very bad opinion on AK which I developed after he resigned when he got elected first time and tried his luck nationally. At a time in past, Even his daily routine in media is to ' Talk Modi, Abuse Modi, day and night. :D. Good to know some changes.

iwillwin

1) You said people with nationalistic mindset want modi back in power. Dint you say this ?
And I am saying that even if a section of people don't want Modi back, doesn't mean they don't have nationalistic mindset. Take example of Farmers and soldier who want to contest against Modi. Can you say that they don't have nationalistic mindset ?

2) You said people with nationalistic mindset want modi back in power despite lackluster performance. Dint you say this ?
And I am saying, People like me and many others with nationalistic mindset, may not favor Modi ( not BJP )due to his lackluster performance and action less ideas.

3) You said all Alternatives to Modi are Politicians who are Corrupt, Narrow Minded, and they give importance to their Caste/jaat and family. Dint you say this ?
And I say that, these sweeping statements are unfair. Good and bad is part of every Political Party including BJP. Can we say that Lal Krishna Advani is corrupt and Nithin Gadkari is caste minded or can we call state chief ministers as Caste based politicians.

Insult need not be abuse or derogatory language.
When your words imply that the Soldier who want to contest against Modi does not have Nationalistic Mindset, that's not a praise. That's a Pure Insult.
Do I need to give more examples for your understanding?

Now you brought in new terms like Right, center, left, centric, left centric, right centric and what not:D
See, we are not in debate where you are sitting Right to the anchor and me to the left.
To clarify you, I am also on the right with pro Bjp Ideology and strong cultural views ( not religious )

I can understand your problem. If I say anything against Modi, then consciously or unintentionally your mind will start associating me with Congress, Left, Nationalism and Patriotism issues :). You mind thinks that I am on that left side of the table and That is why you said that I don't have idea on Nationalism and current day Congress leaders views on Nationalism. So, I am not angry even if you say that I do not know about nationalism. But I want you to understand is, That I am also on your side. But I cannot clap for mistakes even if they are people of my choice.

In simple, if someone is not optimistic towards Modi, it does not mean he is Anti BJP and Pro Congress and Left ideology. It is being rational and realistic.
Pyare Mohan ji

I would like to answer only the performance of ruling govt....it takes serious effort and vision, belief from a leader that India can share stage with world superpower...
India is an agriculture economy, but does that mean that everything should be offered free or subsidized at cost of few crores tax payers money...
We cry for job creation, but we have another demographic advantage that is turning into disadvantage currently...we have very young population that is looking for work, govt with limited resources can't just fund growth on its own....Pvt investment and capex has to drive growth and will only be able to create jobs and match the pace of youths coming for jobs....
It's easier said than done now, earlier corporate use to get loan of 1000 crores for a project that used to cost hardly 200 crores, this is not happening now due to stringent credit control, evaluation and accountability

So In my opinion, giving freebie to people is a bad idea and instead create jobs and opportunity through private capex and investment must be encouraged as it will turn the money cycle

mohan.sic

Pyare Mohan ji

I would like to answer only the performance of ruling govt....it takes serious effort and vision, belief from a leader that India can share stage with world superpower...
India is an agriculture economy, but does that mean that everything should be offered free or subsidized at cost of few crores tax payers money...
We cry for job creation, but we have another demographic advantage that is turning into disadvantage currently...we have very young population that is looking for work, govt with limited resources can't just fund growth on its own....Pvt investment and capex has to drive growth and will only be able to create jobs and match the pace of youths coming for jobs....
It's easier said than done now, earlier corporate use to get loan of 1000 crores for a project that used to cost hardly 200 crores, this is not happening now due to stringent credit control, evaluation and accountability

So In my opinion, giving freebie to people is a bad idea and instead create jobs and opportunity through private capex and investment must be encouraged as it will turn the money cycle
Pyare Will Win ji,

I have not even asked a chocolate for free.
Subsidy, freebie, employment, and reservation and jobs is not even discussed.
so may I know why you are giving all this to me.

( not against your point, I understand what you say. But that's not my context )
thank you ji.

Last edited:
AFAIK,
if one wants to fight an election, there are some rules and regulations, and one has to follow, a laid down procedure.
And there is no exemption in procedure, whether one is a soldier or farmer or any one else (but only for SC/ST candidates)

Status
Not open for further replies.