General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think who are rational/pragmatic thinker support RaGa??? The world is not black and white similarly Indian's are not just bhakt or chaplus. I dislike RaGa and I dislike Modi. I use to support Modi until demonetisation. afterwards his policy towards CBI/RBI/NSSO/CJI made me dislike him more. I appreciate govt's work in Rural Electrification, Highway building but disapprove their continuous advertisement by wasting public money.

My reasons for disliking Modi are plain and simple due to his generating data out of thin air. The economic data like GDP numbers shouldn't be played with as it affect India's credibility worldwide.

RaGa is incapable he had told everyone in his famous 2014 interview itself. If you still think people who don't like Modi are chaplus, dear friend I cannot argue with you.
I respect your views. Also I agree with your data credibility view. Wondering why you were beating around the bush in previous posts - that is what my grouse was. Hum ko bhakt kaho koi dikkat nahi humey.... I am supporting a clean, credible face whose case for another term can be backed up by data, facts, rationally and by logic.

Bhai Govt going bankrupt is a very remote possibility....some African countries have gone to that extent...India is not likely to come even closer, so why worry about that ?Why spoil our present in worry of unlikely event in future....but in those African countries, there is anarchy,looting,corruption,very high inflation,political turmoil etc...

Smart_trade
Dada, don't you think we should not discard the possibility of loot, high inflation, corruption etc coming back in case we get a rag-tag coalition government like UPA - 2 or like Deve gowda, Gujral type after May 23rd? Current prevailing scenario suggests Modi getting around 200 seats. Methinks anything can happen on result day. Shouldn't we start hedging our bets for post 23 May scenario? I have already started lightening up my positions and going to FDs and interest based MFs.

Last edited:
I was working with both US/EU automobiles companies in india as sourcing manager.

I knew how tough their policies are while selecting vendors itself.. they see finicial stability and proven track record of performance for vendor selection apart QCD efficiency

how come they simply select an offshore partner with ZERO financial stability with bankruptcy etc etc... very layman can understand behind the screen what would have happened.
So what is you point? You mean to say Indian government asked French company to do business with Anil Ambani who is already into defense and they just did it without any quality and reputation question??!! His firm is already executing billions dollars worth defense contract which he got under UPA -2. Have all his companies like infra, MF among others have ceased to do operations? Are they not executing any projects?

ALL planes are coming in fly away conditions from France. You have just bought lies without going into facts. Please trust your SC and CAG at least. Its a government to government deal. No money trail, no middle man and despite THE whole media against Modi NO smoking gun in this so called scam.

Repeating once again there are more than 100 INDIAN offset partners, many Indian listed companies, with zero defense experience who are going to get the pie of Rafale contract under made in India project.

UPA got full 10 years to seal the deal, it is said they did not do it because the family was not getting the cut like in Augusta helicopter scam. Bhai ye brutals facts hai and I can back everything I have said with indisputable facts.

Don't hesitate if you have further doubts and allegations...

France is a first world country. Does anyone in his sane mind believe that if there was any wrong doing in Rafale the French media would have kept quiet by now? He is trumpeting Chokidaar chor hai for 3 years now but NOT a single proof of even small wrong doing has come out so far either in France or India. Don't trust Indian system? Ok, but at least trust French system where checks and balances are very strong.

Please do read these links and share and viral these facts because unfortunately many common people believe Modi has done something wrong in Rafale!!

Arey Modi ko Ambani ka favour karna hota toh uski company kyu doobti? He does not even have the 400 crore for his bail.... but anything goes in India... donk is repeatedly saying Ambani got 30k crore out of 59k crore contract (***RAVAN LAUGH***).... the more devoid of facts and logic it is the more believable the propaganda in India is...

https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/rafale-deal-france-says-no-pressure-put-for-offset-partner

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/rafale-dealfreely-chose-697340.html

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...-obligations-in-rafael-deal/story/284911.html

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Dear punter, do read about france media which keep pointing about rafale deal. Also suggest you to read CAG report which says current deal is just 2.3% (may be 3) cheap not like 15-20% claimed by govt ministers in parliament which coyld be considered a lie in western democracies. (Also include our PM)

Plus CAG pointed out many modifications were not needed which increased cost. Previous deal had technology transfer which would have prevented situation MIG 21 type situation. Plus previous deal had guarantee deposits.

If previous govt deal was good why not just sign it and not waste 4 years of time?

Anil Ambani’s firm was registered 8 days before Rafale deal was announced by Modi in france. Ambani firm produced movie for france’s first lady after deal. Ambani’s experiences which you are pointing are on shipyards and not in aviation. And those firms are torally different than the one which got offset contract.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Dada, don't you think we should not discard the possibility of loot, high inflation, corruption etc coming back in case we get a rag-tag coalition government like UPA - 2 or like Deve gowda, Gujral type after May 23rd? Current prevailing scenario suggest Modi getting around 200 seats. Methinks anything can happen on result day. Shouldn't we start hedging our bets for post 23 May scenario? I have already started lightening up my positions and going to FDs and interest based MFs.
What ST da meant is Indian agencies like RBI are robost and the politicians come and go but fundamental of country is strong. Trust me when I say, even with Mahathagbadhan, India will keep growing. There may be temporary halt but eventually India will shine.

Last edited:
I not taking any side, but a large part of this may be due to lower oil prices.
BJP promised much delivered little in comparison but i guess expectations were too much. Elections speeches are just salesmanship ..
shhhhh... those oil prices are a sore point. This government hasn't really passed on the full benefits of the oil price deflation to the consumers, else we might have had even lower inflation, or even deflation.

Nonetheless, I remember NDA-1 for inflation control (also budget surplus), and I will remember NDA-2 for inflation control.

Voting day tomorrow :)

He is trumpeting Chokidaar chor hai for 3 years now but NOT a single proof of even small wrong doing has come out so far either in France or India.
Why the politicians don't take action against each other is a mystery to me too. In his first speech in the Parliament, Narendra Modi had said that they will try cases against the elected representatives within 1 year. Not much has been done in that direction. NDA remembers Robert Vadra during elections only, rest of the time he is forgotten. I seriously feel that at some point he is going to join BJP.

Don't trust Indian system? Ok, but at least trust French system where checks and balances are very strong.
Nah... won't trust foreign systems. Don't want the yellow vest protests here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.