Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diosys

Dear Diosys.

In your reply regarding maintaining derivatives transactions in Tally, I was unable to understand whether I need to enter Total buy , sell transaction value under some head in Tally, because there seems to be some spelling error in your reply . Could you please reclarify .

Regards
gsri

diosys

Dear Diosys.

In your reply regarding maintaining derivatives transactions in Tally, I was unable to understand whether I need to enter Total buy , sell transaction value under some head in Tally, because there seems to be some spelling error in your reply . Could you please reclarify .

Regards
gsri
for intraday buy and sell figures are not required...one simple entry would suffice...

for carry over positions also buy and sell figures are not required...only mark to market rentries everyday would be required....

hi diosys
i'm new in this forum.i have a question to u.if i take rs. 1 lakh from my father as loan via cheque and invest in trading and earn rs. 1.8 lakhs. at the same i repay the loan amount via cheque . what will be my profit figure rs.1.8 lakhs or 1.8-1= .80lakhs. for the year.is it profitable to take loan rather than gift from relatives.pls. reply soon.
thanks
raja

VJAY

Dear diosys,

Thanks for your answers in this thread.Can you please explain how to make our books in tally(with simple steps) to manage our accounts.Eg.Intraday in equity,short term in equity,Long term in equity and also derivatives,balance in broker account...etc

hi all....

I thought a lot of our traderji members would be having taxing issues...hence i am launching this thread for people who wish to seek some advice on issues pertaining to income tax or service tax....

I would try to solve them to the best of my ability and knowledge....

See ya all....

:):):):)

hi,

i sold a flat; after holding for over 3 years; in dec 2007 and capital gain was around 21lakhs. To save capital gain, i re-invested about 27 lakhs, in new flat in jan 2008. However, since we are planning to settle some where else, now i am in need of money and would like to sell this flat in jan 2010. But the prevailing rate is lower than the purchase price and am likely to sell at lower rate which means, more or less in loss and re-invest the same in another flat. Hence will i be liable to pay tax on the capital gain of dec 2007 transactions?.

diosys

hi diosys
i'm new in this forum.i have a question to u.if i take rs. 1 lakh from my father as loan via cheque and invest in trading and earn rs. 1.8 lakhs. at the same i repay the loan amount via cheque . what will be my profit figure rs.1.8 lakhs or 1.8-1= .80lakhs. for the year.is it profitable to take loan rather than gift from relatives.pls. reply soon.
thanks
raja
your income would be .80 Lacs...

Taking a gift is better as it increses your capital....

diosys

Dear diosys,

Thanks for your answers in this thread.Can you please explain how to make our books in tally(with simple steps) to manage our accounts.Eg.Intraday in equity,short term in equity,Long term in equity and also derivatives,balance in broker account...etc
Dear,

It would not be possible for me to guide you people ot teach accounting here on the forum...

Go onto you tube and search for videos...you would find many where they teach tally....

diosys

hi,

i sold a flat; after holding for over 3 years; in dec 2007 and capital gain was around 21lakhs. To save capital gain, i re-invested about 27 lakhs, in new flat in jan 2008. However, since we are planning to settle some where else, now i am in need of money and would like to sell this flat in jan 2010. But the prevailing rate is lower than the purchase price and am likely to sell at lower rate which means, more or less in loss and re-invest the same in another flat. Hence will i be liable to pay tax on the capital gain of dec 2007 transactions?.
Yes you are liable for tax for that house....Since the second house should have been held for 3 years

your income would be .80 Lacs...

Taking a gift is better as it increses your capital....
Diosys
thanks for your reply.but it is not clear to me.if i take rs.100000 as gift and profit 180000rs. then i have to pay tax on rs.30000 but if i take loan and repay the loan from my profit then my income will be .80lacks and have not to pay any tax.so how gift is better pls. explain.
thanks
raja