DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.

deba72

In their website, they mention their daily turnover is 10000 crore+.. How far is this authentic ?

Plus, personally I would be cautious of brokerages who tomtom very high leverage to lure customers.

cloudTrader

Our Group turnover is around Twenty Thousand Crore per day. We love volatility:D

There is no issue in intraday margins.

regards:)
At Traderji they have revised it to new figures. So basically what we see at website is very low as they have doubled the turnover .. :confused:

In their website, they mention their daily turnover is 10000 crore+.. How far is this authentic ?

Plus, personally I would be cautious of brokerages who tomtom very high leverage to lure customers.

deba72

Have they deleted their last post or am I missing something ?

If some brokerage is offering extremely high leverage to retail traders and then saying 'we love volatility' ..well, well, this is an extremely volatile and deadly combo.

Not wanted to say this but lot of faith generating thing is indeed missing.... so like others I am and I was cautious abt them... they say something here and advertise something else on their website... too much mismatch... I hope they improve themselves and prove the disbelievers wrong with new software and warranted corrections etc. Till then... wait and watch.

At Traderji they have revised it to new figures. So basically what we see at website is very low as they have doubled the turnover .. :confused:
Not wanted to say this but lot of faith generating thing is indeed missing.... so like others I am and I was cautious abt them... they say something here and advertise something else on their website... too much mismatch... I hope they improve themselves and prove the disbelievers wrong with new software and warranted corrections etc. Till then... wait and watch.
Sirs,

Turnover changes depending upon market sentiments & volatility.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.