Do we know Nifty going to bounce ?

Nifty @ 3500!

Ashish da,

Agree to ur views.
When everyone calls "BUY ON DIPS"
Smart guys say " GIVE THEM PROFITS ONCE " >> tHATS WAVE 1
FOLLOWED BY WAVE 2 OF PROFITS
THen WAVE 3 "BUY MORE ON EXTRA DIPS" >> SMART GUYS SAY "WE WILL TRIGER STOP LOSSES " >> WAVE 4 OF SMALL RALLY
wave 5 "NEVER TO BUY ON DIPS AND SELL ON RALLIES" SMART GUYS SAY "GIVE MY STOCK BACK" THATS WAVE 5

SO IN FEB07 >> WHEN EVERYONE SOLD ON RALLIES, WE HAD GAP UPS AND SHORT COVERINGS

NOW IN AUG'07 >> WHEN EVERYONE BUYS IN DIPS, WE SHALL HAVE GAP DOWNS AND STOPS TRIGERRING

Also, About the results .. No doubt they are fantastic... But See th Outstanding in Futures...

How long will one hold the fantastic stocks.. When these fantastic stocks give way down, its the last blue chip sold to cover the losses of the worst stock...

Fundamentally, this bull rally has taken support @ 14-15 P/E of NIFTY which implies 3400-3500 again!

Last crucial supports were near 14-15P/E

"average method 2007 of highs and lows in nifty every year say lows shud not be lower than 2947.35 and highs near 4651.05"

"as*per*3 yrs trend, 2007 lows cannot be lower than 3374 and highs come near 5706 !!!!"

"as*per*5 yrs trend, 2007 lows cannot be lower than*3282.50 and highs come near 5075 !!!!"

So we can expect to touch 3500!

maxmak,
My Name is Max Makhija

Nice to know the the info of China from somebody who spent there for 5yrs.Basically i am a Trader ,i was adovacating 5k ,a Magic fig ,only to instill confidence on 'Neysayers Field Days'
in end Feb'07.

Ok noted.

Now the scenario is different,it was 3500 levels of Nifty Fut,now mostly people believe this to be a correction but then people felt it to be a confirm Downtrend.

OK noted

Nifty may reach 5k or go beyond or it may go down to 4k,i will trade each & everyday.
Going through your post i felt Proud to be an Indian.

I am glad that you feel proud to be an Indian as it is we should all be very proud. India is too fantastic a place which understands the inner self more than the materialistic world.

Rat races only produce Rats. We are humans and India is number one in Humanity!

Asish
Best of luck Max

Hi!

I believe we are headed for market target of 16,800 to 17,200 level given the estimated EPS of Rs. 850 for Sensex. This is going to be fourth wave. We can already see FTSE is down only 0.58%, so Europe is trying to resist. I think as soon as US stabilizes we will be back with bang. It is excellent buying opportunity. Moreover, Reliance and SBI results are above market expectations, so hope these two big boys will cushion fall and as previously SBI can start banking rally again.

4350 and 4300 are good support for Nifty, as Liquidity is in flow from FII s , we may not see more lower levels as DII s are sitting on huge cash and waiting for right time to enter the markets. Lets see what happens on Monday.

U

uasish

I have no dillema in 1 thing,
1)The Momentum is obviously Downward;
It will take HUGE effort to bring it back on track on the Upward channel lines once again,this is difficult to achieve ,by the Bulls in 1 Day.
Hence to-day itself to travarse back the Entire path by Nifty is DIFFICULT.

I have no dillema in 1 thing,
1)The Momentum is obviously Downward;
It will take HUGE effort to bring it back on track on the Upward channel lines once again,this is difficult to achieve ,by the Bulls in 1 Day.
Hence to-day itself to travarse back the Entire path by Nifty is DIFFICULT.
Looks true