Do we know Nifty going to bounce ?

U

uasish

Sorry for entering in between but Bottom is not a level its a process which become by hitting that again n again and Bear mkt time is minimum 18 mnth before it become aggressive :)
we all have to wait and watch it is going back or coming dowwwn
Academically discussing beside a fire place on a relaxing chair is not my cup of tea.:)

By the time those academicians come to a conclusion we would be earning few hundred points,bye next Sunday.:D

Academically discussing beside a fire place on a relaxing chair is not my cup of tea.

By the time those academicians come to a conclusion we would be earning few hundred points,bye next Sunday.:D
:D:lol::rofl:

But u know na dada, world is full of academicians.....

Sab tatbwik neta......Sitaram Yechuri'r mato

Time scale is now changed, we are leaving in a exponential time.

Experts changing their views every week. If you are holding any big position catch one of them and they can paint a rosy/gloom picture of it for you to enter or exit.

Lot more tops and bottoms to come and difficult to catch. Everyone at every position will get a chance to entry/exit, patience and holding power is key to success now.

This is based on my 3.5 months experience and may be totally wrong but so what I have all rights to project wrong things as so many so called experts (CNBC one of them) are doing same

praveen taneja

Experts changing their views every week. If you are holding any big position catch one of them and they can paint a rosy/gloom picture of it for you to enter or exit.

Lot more tops and bottoms to come and difficult to catch. Everyone at every position will get a chance to entry/exit, patience and holding power is key to success now.

This is based on my 3.5 months experience and may be totally wrong but so what I have all rights to project wrong things as so many so called experts (CNBC one of them) are doing same
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Capricorn

Don't worry mate vets with even 35 yrs of experience are wrong.:D