Do we know Nifty going to bounce ?

U

uasish

My Subjective Views:=

The 5th Down is seriously challenged,we need another 1-2 Days data,to come to a conclusion whether the 27th Oct Low is the last Low of 2009.

praveen taneja

Asishda what say now? Found any BOTTOM signal yet??
Sorry for entering in between but Bottom is not a level its a process which become by hitting that again n again and Bear mkt time is minimum 18 mnth before it become aggressive :)
we all have to wait and watch it is going back or coming dowwwn

kkseal

Kalyan,

I dont get much time to come to THIS Forum now-a-days.

Asish

N.B.The Wave Structure has changed .
Thanks And yes time is a problem.

I'm trying something new for 'bottom catching' :p & got a signal yesterday. So thought of checking with you, if you've spotted anything with your method.

Incidentally, got a much earlier signal for the Dow, but then have doubts there. The Fundamental confluence for the S&P is a little lower - around 600, at least 650.

Anyways may turn out to be nothing in the end.

Regards

ash.paul

Sorry for entering in between but Bottom is not a level its a process which become by hitting that again n again and Bear mkt time is minimum 18 mnth before it become aggressive :)
we all have to wait and watch it is going back or coming dowwwn
Ya, Praveen u may be right, may be not.. Bottoming of financial market works in cycle thats what economics says but there is no clear evidence of what will happen, i mean a 18 month bear cycle or 24 month bear market or we have already hit the bottom. After all economics never suggested that market are about to fall then why on earth will I believe that after 18 months markets will bottom out..To be honest I haven't seen many bear markets but whatever I have read says no one can actually predict the real bottom and many investors will most likely miss the rally. If I was a investor then I would be onboard, will never wait any longer.. fundamentals are showing signs of recovery and Indian macroeconomics are better than europe and US markets and remember overall economy fundamentals are lagging indicators.. Housing markets may have not bottomed out according to income: house price ratio but eventually it will happen almost every investor knows about it and have almost digested it.
All these views are IMHO, I am not an analyst.