Do we know Nifty going to bounce ?

shinchan

Today also the Low (still now) was as per those Lines in the charts.
But, your god's low of 2005 is still faraway. I think it nifty should have reached it in Nov. itself.:confused::eek:

U

uasish

But, your god's low of 2005 is still faraway. I think it nifty should have reached it in Nov. itself.:confused::eek:
EW analysis says Nifty Fut is in 4th Wave now in the overall 5th Down scenario,hence 2005 is still a possibilty.
Many a times it is found in the chart ;posted in this thread Long back ;that Nifty Fut's High & Low (with an accuracy of 15 points) is respecting those Lines in the chart.
Yesterday's High & Low was accurate almost by 5 points.
Hope this helps ,we only have to memorize these Line's value & be alert while in live mkt situation to act in those areas,thks for still remembering 2005.

U

uasish

Again the Lines are working.
I have never disclosed my Trades in this Thread,for an alert plz note i am short in Nifty Fut @ 3125 from yesterday and plz also note that many many times i am being fooled by the Mkt.

renu daga

hi
in supportive to asish das post..
i wa sthinking of short in nfty since last 2 days,, at 3100/3110 both in terms of eod / and real time
but mkts are bouncing up iwth so high bars,,,that everytime i think it will not show correction before 3250
bt indicators are cleraly depicting high res at 3100 zone
the chart is attched showing,,yellow dotted lines clearly as main pivots which are going to act res/ supp in coming days

renu

Attachments

renu daga

dada
mkt have humbled what we think ,,, but not whta indicators show!!!!
slashed 3110 supports....

peace at least now...was scrathing my head since last 2 days
renu

U

uasish

Once again it is proved ,charts foretell & Events follow.
However this may be a 1 off case becoz many a times Mkt & Indicators fooled me.

U

uasish

The same chart which had been posted here in 29th Oct 9.45 am.
Now the 4th Wave Marking is being given.
Few had been skeptical about whether we are going to see any Down side again and also few will NOW blame it on Satyam as 'Udayan' & other 'So called Analysts' has conviniently hanged Satyam becoz of Nifty Fut sudden massive Fall (hiding there egg masquered face when just day before yesterday they where all Gung ho about 3250 & now you cant blame them they will just show you the Satyam card).

Chart was foretelling us of the DUE ; impending down Impulse move well in advance these Analysts failed to read it,where as our members where mostly aware of this.
The earlier chart is here.
http://www.traderji.com/equities/11687-do-we-know-nifty-going-bounce-6.html#post242992

Attachments

U

uasish

Again the Lines are working.
I have never disclosed my Trades in this Thread,for an alert plz note i am short in Nifty Fut @ 3125 from yesterday and plz also note that many many times i am being fooled by the Mkt.
Holding 75 % ,(25 % encashed to bring out the total cost of 2800 Put bought @ 27.95 at 10.00 am ,which are now Free & holding)
So now both Short Nifty & 2800 Put is in Holding.