Direct tax code impact on ELSS

I hope this Govt. falls by 2012 and the new Govt Takes care of ELSS in DTC
LOL i donot understand the difference between this &othergovt afterall all politicians are the same as far as taxing ppl is concerned please read richdad poor dad a book by robert kiyoski to understand the history of taxes

until2012 u can get tax exemption under80c upto 1 lakhs investing in ELSS as a mutualfund advisor my first&only choise is magnam taxgain 93 the consistant performing tax saver
But recent performances of magnum tax gain are not good when we compare with peers. It was an excellent fund .. 7 and 10 year performances are great.
But to invest freshly we have to choose the toppers in recent years( lets say 1-3 years) with good past performance in the past also..... So u cannnot use the word ONLY choice and all for this fund...
For example HDFC tax saver's 1, 3 ,5,7,10 year performances are superior to magnum tax gain .......
Link
http://www.valueresearchonline.com/funds/h2_typecomp.asp?mode=performancelong&Type=1&objective=18

But recent performances of magnum tax gain are not good when we compare with peers. It was an excellent fund .. 7 and 10 year performances are great.
But to invest freshly we have to choose the toppers in recent years( lets say 1-3 years) with good past performance in the past also..... So u cannnot use the word ONLY choice and all for this fund...
For example HDFC tax saver's 1, 3 ,5,7,10 year performances are superior to magnum tax gain .......
Link
http://www.valueresearchonline.com/funds/h2_typecomp.asp?mode=performancelong&Type=1&objective=18
Hi Buddy

Thanks ;-)

Should i go for HDFC Tax saver and ICICI Prudential Tax Plan. what ratio should i invest in i.e if i hv to invest Rs 50,000. shoudl i invest Rs 30000 in HDFC and Rs 20000 in ICICI or 50/50.

Should i go for lump sum or SIP.

Thnk s

Hi Buddy

Thanks ;-)

Should i go for HDFC Tax saver and ICICI Prudential Tax Plan. what ratio should i invest in i.e if i hv to invest Rs 50,000. shoudl i invest Rs 30000 in HDFC and Rs 20000 in ICICI or 50/50.

Should i go for lump sum or SIP.

Thnk s
In my view , go for 30000 in HDFC and 20000 in ICICI prudential tax saver
Market nearing all time high So Do it SIP over 3-6 months instead of lumpsum

Thnk How about Fidlety tax advance , this fund is also doing good
that also a good fund with 5 star rating from VRO. if u have bought any non tax fund(like HDFC Top 200 or HDFC equity )already from HDFC then consider buying fidelity tax advantage...
Otherwise u can decide for either one without thinking too much. its impossible to predict the best fund for future returns(lets say next 7-10 years)