Differences between trader terminals

hills_5000

i too have one with MOSL...how do they send you research reports... i mean i have asked them so\many times ...but they say login and read.... plus my brok..is 0.04+0.01 .. both cash intraday and futures... and a whooping 2.25 % for options..which i have asked for a reductions....and 0.3 for delivery.... BTW angel is much better.... any which ways ...my experience

I noticed that you were following my threads hy,

I still havent switched my broker. I couldn't find one that didn't have any issue :D The only one that did is Angel Broking but someone warned me against them too. Every broker has complaints. So right now I have negotiated my brokerage to .025%/.25% with my current broker Motilal Oswal. The money stays in my back account only M2M is transacted. Demat account is 350/yr not debit charges and they also send research reports and alerts. IDeaS facility from CDSL is free of cost.

So it's a pay-off, depends on what you can live with. I would like to open an account with RKG. They insist on a demat account with them on NSDL I could use that from trading and the one with CDSL for investment (tax saving reasons) but held back because of the connectivity issues with RKG.

lazytrader

i too have one with MOSL...how do they send you research reports... i mean i have asked them so\many times ...but they say login and read.... plus my brok..is 0.04+0.01 .. both cash intraday and futures... and a whooping 2.25 % for options..which i have asked for a reductions....and 0.3 for delivery.... BTW angel is much better.... any which ways ...my experience
I was also thinking about opening account with angel long time ago but engineman warned against opening account with angel because there isn't much security - he says the he just placed a call and they prepared a cheque and gave him the cheque without any ID proof so I didn't open an account with them. Besides they have this voucher based brokerage scheme that I hate.

hills_5000

nope they dont ..the salesguy was just playing footsie with you.... tell him...i dont want a pre paid brokerage thingie... that's it ..and ask for the rates u want... total 0.03 % intra and futures plus 0.2 on delivery and 0.5 on options.... they are far better,,

I was also thinking about opening account with angel long time ago but engineman warned against opening account with angel because there isn't much security - he says the he just placed a call and they prepared a cheque and gave him the cheque without any ID proof so I didn't open an account with them. Besides they have this voucher based brokerage scheme that I hate.

columbus

try the new prepaid brokerage plans of sharekhan

they are very good and transparent

intraday - no brokerage on second leg.
Though I used many trader terminals ,but the most user
Unfriendly is RKG's.

Though I used many trader terminals ,but the most user
Unfriendly is RKG's.
Among the exe based ones that you have used, which ones do you rate as the top two?

Guess I am asking for a value judgment here, each will have its pros and cons. From your recent posts, it seems that RKG has been the last one that you are experimenting with and I need to move away from RKG. But, across various ones, which two would you rate as overall the most satisfactory.

columbus

Among the exe based ones that you have used, which ones do you rate as the top two?

Guess I am asking for a value judgment here, each will have its pros and cons. From your recent posts, it seems that RKG has been the last one that you are experimenting with and I need to move away from RKG. But, across various ones, which two would you rate as overall the most satisfactory.
Sharekhan I reckon as a very user friendly and has
good charting tools.Customer care is good.

S

SCF

Recently Indiabulls has started allowing us to mark contracts for intraday trading in futures. This requires half the margin. Ex: If margin for one lot of Nifty is 26K, in intraday it need only 13K. I am not sure if that is also true when selling options.
Another thing to note is that the indicators do not work in the first half hour. The security code number needs to be punched during log in and for the first trade of the day and if there is a disconnection. It is a good feature to protect ourselves as no one can trade in our account without that.
Small traders should take advantage of every measure available for their protection.
I have been using PIB for close to five years and am happy with it.
trader.trends,
Ho...thank god...at last I have found someone who is using PIB.

Sir, I have been paying 0.03% for buy and 0.03% FOR sell on intraday basis to Indiabulls. Do you also pay the same rate or less?

I hv alost 10 year old account with Sharekhan. They are better, but brokeage, even in pre-paid chemes is comparably higher. In addition, there is minimum brokerage. Customer service was excellent, but now it is just better than others. They are mst transparent broking hse; atleast I believe so.

Those who open account with Sharekhan will not repent for any reason. Though I do not say best, they are better than others. But since they do not reduc brokerage, there are number of options where brokerage is lower. I wish,SSKI reduce brokerage and restore their customer service to its initial level.