Diary of a day trader - Part 2

soft_trader

My VPS account got activated today evening.

The backoffice is exactly the same as of RK Global. Both backoffice is developed by Rising Technosoft. A/c opening if very fast and smooth. Platform is NSE NOW for NSE/BSE and ODIN for MCX. Though I don't like ODIN at all, but no option.

If anyone has any query regarding VPS, you can ask.

Thanks,
Softy

EagleOne

My VPS account got activated today evening.

The backoffice is exactly the same as of RK Global. Both backoffice is developed by Rising Technosoft. A/c opening if very fast and smooth. Platform is NSE NOW for NSE/BSE and ODIN for MCX. Though I don't like ODIN at all, but no option.

If anyone has any query regarding VPS, you can ask.

Thanks,
Softy
Yaar, what's so special about vps? Low Brokerage charges? Man, as long as this bugy Now software and that snail paced odin are our only choice, then it doesn't matter whether the broker is vps or zerodha or rk. Brokerage rates are of no concern to me, as long as I have trouble free service and when I call, someone on the other end does what I ask. In that sense, I find zerodha guys very helpful. But you know, I just long to trade on MT4 kind of platform before I die. Interactive brokers do provide something like that, but as brokers they have yet to establish themselves to win my trust. As of now, in dealing with clients they are too dry and professional for my taste. All in all, they are all same in my humble opinion... (OMG, is there something like humble A-hole?) :rofl:

Raghuveer

My friend, please give opinions but at the same time don't make others feel lesser by calling them chameleons.

You may have opinions based on your reasons and I may have opinions based on my reasons. Just because the market is not going as I thought doesn't mean you can make fun of it.

Sorry if I have hurt anyone with my opinions. I will not post my opinions on this forum from now on.

Thanks.
arcus,
There are many that value your opinions. I am one among them. For our sake please continue posting, whatever your opinions are.
By reacting to someone like this (saying "will not post") you are only giving more importance to that person. Don't give anyone the power to hurt your feelings.
Come back.

Last edited:

del_66

Brother, every trader forecasts.

forecast definition from Google
Verb
(to) Predict or estimate (a future event or trend).

Since markets are non-deterministic, everyone who is participating in the market has to predict/estimate what is going to happen.

You are forecasting Nifty will continue to go up (and will base your trades on that assumption). I am forecasting Nifty will probably go down after hitting 6300 or the where-about(and will trade based on that assumption).

Yes, I had entered a bear put spread on the BN before the Repo rate announcement and no, I am not holding it now. I have long back closed that position at a loss. I accept my losses quickly and do not hold on to my losing positions brother. I am not convinced in this up-move and therefore I am not participating in it.

Please note that I have no short positions, so there are no lines to read in between. I have no positions at all right now.

If you are convinced and are participating, its good for you and I congratulate you on that.

My friend, please give opinions but at the same time don't make others feel lesser by calling them chameleons.

You may have opinions based on your reasons and I may have opinions based on my reasons. Just because the market is not going as I thought doesn't mean you can make fun of it.

Sorry if I have hurt anyone with my opinions. I will not post my opinions on this forum from now on.

Thanks.
cool down man... a joke for you...

Wife saw sign board:
Banarsi saree 10/-
Nylon 8/-
Cotton 5/-

Exited Wife to Husband : Give me Rs. 500, I'll buy 50 sarees.
Husband - Birbal ki ma, istri ki dukan hai vo..

Last edited:

EagleOne

Last edited:

EagleOne

Last edited:

EagleOne

Last edited:
An essential quality every good trader must have is to be open with different possibilities and views. Never get attached to our views and analysis. Adapt to the changing market environments quickly.

Being on right side of the market is much more important than being right on the markets.....:) Think about it...

Smart_trade