Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

Like Congress and BJP............ Together they are looting the aam adami ......:D:mad:
You are fogetting the monkeys of the political market. That blind bat krunanidhi and his family&friends!:lol:

EagleOne

Boring day today after big action day like yesterday....

Smart_trade
Yaar, thoda aaram karne do market ko. Jaise kal bhagi thi, agar rana partap ka chetak bhi hota iski jageh toh taange ooper karke hamf-hamf karta 2-4 din. :D

EagleOne

Yes Boring day but.......... RELIANCE me maja aa gaya......:)
Saala motu ambani. Saari duniya kal bhaag rahi thi aur ye kharrate maar raha tha... (The real reason infact is, the crude shot up 100 points last night, that is why. :))

By the way, just heard Delhi police has arrested Sresanth and 2 other rajasthan royal players for match fixing...
After getting banned, I think they should start looking to become option writers. Fixing wala majaa bhi milega, aur sab legal bhi hoga. Aur ooper se khelte waqt koi chot-wot lagne ka bhi dar nahin. Aam ke aam guthalion ke daam,:D

soft_trader

Saala motu ambani. Saari duniya kal bhaag rahi thi aur ye kharrate maar raha tha... (The real reason infact is, the crude shot up 100 points last night, that is why. :))

By the way, just heard Delhi police has arrested Sresanth and 2 other rajasthan royal players for match fixing...
After getting banned, I think they should start looking to become option writers. Fixing wala majaa bhi milega, aur sab legal bhi hoga. Aur ooper se khelte waqt koi chot-wot lagne ka bhi dar nahin. Aam ke aam guthalion ke daam,:D
Thanks for being active Eagle bhai. You are filling the gap of Ravi. Thanks.
This thread is just..........

EagleOne

Thanks for being active Eagle bhai. You are filling the gap of Ravi. Thanks.
This thread is just..........
Ravi har thread pe toh ghoom raha hai, yahan kyon nahin aata?