Diary For Discipline....

On 18th, first trade was only according to system. Since that worked well, got a lil relaxed and took random trades, when it should have been opposite. Entered the mentality of unnecesarrily risking from earned money.
In the first trade where i exited, wanted to see how price reacts with ema, thats why didnt exit at previous pivots. But made one mistake, that didnt wait for the close of candle.Would have earned something more in this trade if had waited for candle close.

The biggest blunder was on 19th... Entered short @499.20, got a good fall till 496.85...Then a big bull candle. Didnt panic, but thought that even it goes up from here, shouldnt let it hit original SL after being in such a good profit..So tried to enter order at BE, but made some mistake - i guess i gave limit order which was executed on the spot and was out of the game.This made me frustrated and after seeing the fall till before one, closed the terminal and stopped for the day as if i had continued in that mentality, was bound to make losses.

Net Equity Down by 0.5%