Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

rohangawale

Dear Optimsit,
if u try for F&O on intraday basis, then the target set by you is not much difficult,
but very imp thing is your trades should be 99.99% times be winning trades, if 1 trades is loosing trade then to recover the money and acheive that days profit can be mental stress to you, which can affect ur trading for next day.
so be mentally prepared to cut the position if it goes to wrong direction.

my guru suggested me 1 thing k never hesitate to cut the losing trade, as it gives us a good entry at lower price, if we hold the loosing trade, we loose the money and in the mean time we cannot trade for the stocks which we see giving us profits.
so never hesitate to cut the loosing position asap which will help u a lot.try to follow trailing stoploss.
2nd thing which my guru told me is never try to earn the loss from the same stock, or the stock which is givin us profits never try to squeeze it to the extend, just tell the stock thanks for giving us a chance to earn, and leave it till it shows us other entry point.

very much possible

Best of Luck

praveen taneja

Do not confuse bro lets see wat is in his mind.............. best of luck to him

Thanks every one for encouraging me and more over for giving me precious tips. Will definitely follow them. I am very much aware that what i am planning is very near to impossible. And i am not that smart a trader as yet .. But i believe that even if i fail to do so, someone else might be inspired and comes out with better strategy and make it possible ..
Ps.. Before telephone was invented , who could imagine about mobiles.
Regards
optimist