Biggest Loss in SBI - Day Trading

Raju

Overall Good day today , Profit of 4663-brokerage=someamount , All done with actual amount , no exposure used.

Took lesson from earlier mistakes and executed without emotions.
Thanks to all members of Traderji .

Cheers!
Raju

dear raju,

your postings are excellent .you have become the most disciplined trader now with earnings of rs 3000 to 4000 per day .please teach me the strategies ,i lost 2ok after starting for 1 month of trading. i am left with around 25k now. i am terribly upset after losing most hard earned money on which my family was dependent.

Raju

Dear rohitsofttech,

Sorry to hear about your losses.I am not the best person to guide and am still learning.In our forum Smart_Trade/SavantGarde are the persons I follow.

I would not suggest Intraday trading if you are new as it is very risky if you do not learn Money Management and if you do not have any trading plan.

Read lot of stuff for MM of Smart_Trade.Try to prepare a plan.Positional trading is what I can recommend and Anant Sir's thread are good.

Please do not invest the money which you cannot afford to lose.

If you are a beginner first read Saint Sir's Teach a Man to Fish.PDF files are available on 4 shared site.

Earning 3000-4000 in a day is not regular.I have to donate to market also.

Thanks and Regards,
Raju

Raju

Inventure Growth and Sec - Great movement.

Raju

Raju

I found SBI counter is rather unpredictable. Followed by ICICIbank
and Infy.
Columbus,

For last few days I haven't traded SBI.I wanted to change the thread name from Biggest Loss in SBI to My Dairy ..but I always wanted to remind myself of the lesson learnt due to SBI so keeping it same.Nowdays I would want to do more of swing trades due to office work load.SBI loss made me change my approach for better.

Regards,
Raju

Raju

Good Day again for me...Profit of 3760.00 - tax ...Cheers !!

Regards,
Raju

Raju

Bad day for me , Loss of 5963 + tax ...Broke the rules today and got the punishment.

Regards,
Raju

Raju

18th - Profit of 565 /-
19th - Loss of 6250 /- including tax

Capital reducing like slow poison . Need to rework and rethink method/discipline/total trades in a day/tools used..Trading capital is deep down again.

Even after so many years still in same stage.

Regards,
Raju