Biggest Loss in SBI - Day Trading

TraderRavi

low risk profile
"Don’t let the outcome of one trade alter your trading discipline"
Raju

very right bro....:thumb:...If my first trade goes wrong...then I try to makeup for that loss in the next trade.... and more often loss again......we should try to take, every trade independent of previous trade....

Raju

Hi All,

Posting in thread after a long time.Just was happy so wanted to share.Made some money in day-trades in last 2 weeks.6000/- profit with capital of 25k

Don't have any sureshot method as such just using earlier ones with some MM rules.

Today's trades were in Amrutanjan.

Regards,
Raju

sumosanammain

Hi All,

Posting in thread after a long time.Just was happy so wanted to share.Made some money in day-trades in last 2 weeks.6000/- profit with capital of 25k

Don't have any sureshot method as such just using earlier ones with some MM rules.

Regards,
Raju
Good for you. Now the next step is to formulate some strategy, and back test it, so that you can duplicate this success on a regular basis.

Best of luck!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi All,

Regards,
Raju
raju, you trade in this unheard type of stocks, how do u find them.?.:confused::confused:....I mean generally day traders trade in highly liquid popular stocks...

sudoku1

raju, you trade in this unheard type of stocks, how do u find them.?.:confused::confused:....I mean generally day traders trade in highly liquid popular stocks...
2day...it was super liquid !:)

Open 655.10
High 764.90
Low 655.10
Last Price 754.90
Prev. Close 644.50
Close Price -
Change 110.40
% Change 17.13
VWAP 736.94
Total traded quantity 2097920
Turnover in Lakhs 15460.41

TraderRavi

low risk profile
2day...it was super liquid !:)

Open 655.10
High 764.90
Low 655.10
Last Price 754.90
Prev. Close 644.50
Close Price -
Change 110.40
% Change 17.13
VWAP 736.94
Total traded quantity 2097920
Turnover in Lakhs 15460.41
Owieeeeee........110 Rs Range.........aisa kya ho gaya isme.....koi news hoga...

Raju

CoalIndia - Good Profit.
DhanBank - Small profit made today.

I am unable to trade daily nowadays , but yes have been lucky for last few days.

Regards,
Raju

OMG.You didn't heard of amrutanjan these days.omg.
In which mkt. r u trading,bhutan vaala ya bangladesh vaala?:clapping:

Last edited: