Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

jallanankit

Do you use WA on a dynamic basis during Intraday to do your trades or stick to WA at about 9.29.30 every day
I will rather suggest that one should keep checking the WA levels throught out the day.. It gives abetter understanding of the levels..

Trade using 9.29 levels.. WIth a mix of current levels..

jallanankit

Expiry Strategy...

I expect market to close above 4900...

At presnt levels BUY 4900 PE and CE at 26 and 58 resp..
If market rises from current levels..CE willl appreciate more than PE..In reverse condition, PE will save some losses of CE..

However, this strategy, to prove profitable: THE market to rise from here...

Risk lovers can buy 4800 CE instead of 4900 CE for greater appreciation..

GUYS comment..!!

Rajvir

I use and follow tens of stratgies. Which keeps me busy in trading and makes my broker rich. Explaining them may be a diffrent topic and I posted here the basic thumb rule strategy and the easiest one to follow for opening trades.
Personally I may trade like this. Now price goes to 4900 or below 4900. VWAP comes to 4915. Then macd turns up. Price trades flat now for long time , and now Buy above level is 4917. I may or may not buy above 4917. Sometimes I do, sometimes not, depends on how charts look.

This is indiscipline. As Im not AFL making expert. I cant backtest these all stratgies. If I was, i would make afls for all stratgies, would backtest them all and choose the best one.

rammmeo

on movement as per suggestion
wht is price u are getting
i mean
eg
at present it is showing
short at 4917
target 4902
in this case wht is the premium u are getting for ur put
i mean if u had bought ur put at 60 rs when nifty would be 4917
wht is the price when it hits 4902 appro.

jallanankit

I was not willing to short.. So i did not track the PUT values...
THough it achieved the 1st tgt on sell side twice... :(

jallanankit

Yes i am tracking this strategy for a while now and ya the system is working fine.. Indeed very good.. But a lot more paper trades are necessary..