Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

msa5678

AT 4900 price was above 20-50-200 emas on 5 mint chart, MACD crossed up, and VWAP was arnd 4892, means Price was above avg trade price. So was their even single bearish sign on 5 mint, that any1 will short there? Ig Gann sell level is 4900, it doesnt mean Nifty will never go above 4900 Now. The levels are for making your trading better, for better entry exits and booking profits. And as i said they work best for opening trades. Later during time Nifty starts to move on pre market Dow futures chart. You people see Europe and wait for t to open. While its not europe its pre mkt Dow futs, who decide where will Europe open or which direction will Nifty move later. I keep watching Live Dow Futs charts for whole day along with nifty to take my trading decisions
Interesting and Informative post:thumb:

jallanankit

VWAP at 9.29 at 4929

BUY above 4935 for 4950, 4968, 4985 and 5003, SL 4917
SELL below 4917 for 4902, 4885, 4867 and 4850, SL 4935

Rajvir

No, at 10.39 , when price came down to 4935, Vwap was 4940. So If buy price is below VWAP, you wouldnt buy. Yes it may happen that, price may reverse again from buy level and hits Tgt again. But even then I would not suggest to trade this way. First decide what is your prefrence, making money or avoiding loss. My prefrence is avoiding loss. So I dont trade randomly. Even yesterday when price went up from Lows, Sell price was above VWAP. means bullish bias. So i didnt iniate any short there. If you miss profits by making strict rules, then its ok. You will get another chance tomrrow. If you lose, you wouldnt get another chance tomrow.