Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Still I am doing paper trading, plan to start live from Jan 2012, Some how I try to post levels, some time I may be wrong also, I use trade tiger for 9.30 VWAP, may be I have used 9.30 close instead of 9.30 VWAP in hurry, errors are to humans,

Re. following my levels and trading on it, every body want spoon feeding, If we read each and every page of this post will get Gann excel files for levels, one must first read the post then download the Gann9 excel file and generate his own levels for trading.

I am posting levels for education purpose only
I appreciate your reply....and also its not about spoon feeding, its about participation. Merely just posting levels from the gann calc dosent works out, as by now almost every one has the sheet, and can derive the levels. If any one is new he/she can go thru the entire post for the same.
We need to take this one level up, like after the levels are generating, how u keep your trades, do any one trade on all the breakout happens entire day?..etc....many more...
I am not here to criticies you but than you should answer tothe question which are raised form your posting.

keep up the good work.