Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Nehal_s143

well i agree with ur FF35....we ar enot syaing that she should stay all the way from 9am to 3.30pm online...but she can spare 5-10 mins on tis thread.
i am sure she must be trading on these leves ...and for that she has to stay online for the entire mkts hrs...
Still I am doing paper trading, plan to start live from Jan 2012, Some how I try to post levels, some time I may be wrong also, I use trade tiger for 9.30 VWAP, may be I have used 9.30 close instead of 9.30 VWAP in hurry, errors are to humans,

Re. following my levels and trading on it, every body want spoon feeding, If we read each and every page of this post will get Gann excel files for levels, one must first read the post then download the Gann9 excel file and generate his own levels for trading.

I am posting levels for education purpose only

Hello everyone,

I am a quiet reader in traderji. I recently came across this thread and I would like to thank rajvir who started this thread and also all others who are sharing there opinions and posting the trading levels everyday.

I would like to know if anyone tried this strategy with equity futures and commodity futures and how are the results.