Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Dear U Doing Very Very Very Well job Here And i m very Thanks-full of u
But
I think Just One Thing Left Here adn It's About Sell Side I Means When Price Close Above EMA Our System Give Us Sell signal At End OF The Day Now If Next Day Price Close below EMA So We Need Sell call in First candle So Here Is Problem Cause Its Signal not Coming

I attach 2 Image File Here Both are nifty Chart with your updated AFL 1st Chart File name is "0" Which Is Correct and 2nd Chart With name "2" show Problem In sell Side only cause in "0" buy side working OK
sar im very intrested abou your strategy put im charting in saudi stock market
our market opining at 11:am and closed at 15:30 can change the time in your afl to be aproppeat to our market
i hope you will help me
thnx any way for the good stratege

Dear,

Please let me know the EMA you are using and the TF so that I can try it out on my system.

Regards
With This AFL 89 Day EMA and 2 Minuit candlestick Chart Image me Jo chart hay Uska date hay 29/08/2011

Can U Give Send Me Your Yahoo Ya Gmail Id so i can chat with u in Pm If u have ya any u have facebook ya skype

sar im very intrested abou your strategy put im charting in saudi stock market
our market opining at 11:am and closed at 15:30 can change the time in your afl to be aproppeat to our market
i hope you will help me
thnx any way for the good stratege
yes

thanks dear Original Credit Goes To msa5678 I have just EMA AFL he Help Me Lot and Rajiv Code Also So please tell Him to thanks and good to him

asnavale

Dear U Doing Very Very Very Well job Here And i m very Thanks-full of u
But
I think Just One Thing Left Here adn It's About Sell Side I Means When Price Close Above EMA Our System Give Us Sell signal At End OF The Day Now If Next Day Price Close below EMA So We Need Sell call in First candle So Here Is Problem Cause Its Signal not Coming

I attach 2 Image File Here Both are nifty Chart with your updated AFL 1st Chart File name is "0" Which Is Correct and 2nd Chart With name "2" show Problem In sell Side only cause in "0" buy side working OK
This problem is because of the ExRem() in the AFL. As you are forcing a SELL in the end bar, the next SELL can only appear after a BUY signal. This is because, the ExRem() removes consecutive BUY or SELL signals and makes them appear alternately.

-Anant

This problem is because of the ExRem() in the AFL. As you are forcing a SELL in the end bar, the next SELL can only appear after a BUY signal. This is because, the ExRem() removes consecutive BUY or SELL signals and makes them appear alternately.

-Anant
May B u Right But in My Image File in 0 Image I catch Signal Buy and but which is Good i need same In Sell and sell if price open Below EMA

asnavale

May B u Right But in My Image File in 0 Image I catch Signal Buy and but which is Good i need same In Sell and sell if price open Below EMA
Delete the ExRem then you will get all the signals. But the problem will be all candles above EMA will be labelled with BUY (Up Arrow) and all candles below EMA will be labelled SELL (Down Arrow).

-Anant

Delete the ExRem then you will get all the signals. But the problem will be all candles above EMA will be labelled with BUY (Up Arrow) and all candles below EMA will be labelled SELL (Down Arrow).

-Anant
I Do It And Its working as u say but need For backtest if i will try after back fill than what will be result hahahah please Help me as i say just one thing left here

asnavale

I Do It And Its working as u say but need For backtest if i will try after back fill than what will be result hahahah please Help me as i say just one thing left here
If you remove ExRem and backtest you will get a BUY or SELL on every Bar. This will spoil the back test. The solution would be to use ExRem as it is but make an additional code which tests for the date and if it is not same day, generates the proper signal.

-Anant

If you remove ExRem and backtest you will get a BUY or SELL on every Bar. This will spoil the back test. The solution would be to use ExRem as it is but make an additional code which tests for the date and if it is not same day, generates the proper signal.

-Anant
U R Right dear
Hey please can u send me In private message any Contact like to catch u live Like facebook Gmail yahoo skype any one if then lease send me

msa5678

With This AFL 89 Day EMA and 2 Minuit candlestick Chart Image me Jo chart hay Uska date hay 29/08/2011

Can U Give Send Me Your Yahoo Ya Gmail Id so i can chat with u in Pm If u have ya any u have facebook ya skype
Dear Navadia,

Thanks for the info, my email id is same as my user id. I will check the info and lets fine tune the AFL.

Regards:)