Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

jallanankit

today seems to be another downtrend day...guys i found another somewhat accurate way of determining whether its a trending market or not...we should give a close look to the option pricing which in itself gives a lot of valuable information...
Share more details..!!

lets take today as an example. for most of the time nifty was hovering around 4650. so we should take into consideration the sum total of the premiums of 4700 CE and 4700PE for December. if the sum total is greater than Rs.300, then its expected to b a trending market. In case the sum total is less than Rs.300(which was the case in November) then it is safe to assume that the markets would be range bound...I have been using this principle for the past 3 years and till date its really very accurate...All the best everybody :)

Sorry Dear ,

Here is the updated version:
Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Price ");

BarsToday = 1 + BarsSince( Day() != Ref(Day(), -1));

StartBar = ValueWhen(TimeNum() == 091500, BarIndex());

Plot(C, "", IIf(C > O, colorBrightGreen, colorRed), ParamStyle("Price Style", styleCandle, maskPrice));

Title = FullName()+" - "+Name()+"\nO:"+O+", H:"+H+", L:"+L+", C:"+C;
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("EMA");

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 20, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( EMA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") ); 

Buy=(Cross(C, EMA( P, Periods) AND TimeNum()<150000) OR timenum() > 151500 OR C>EMA( P, Periods) ;
Sell = (Cross(EMA( P, Periods),C) AND TimeNum()<150000) OR timenum() > 151500 OR C<EMA( P, Periods) ;

Buy= ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy); 

PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorCu stom11); 
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colo rCustom12);

_SECTION_END();
Please note that I have added an OR condition at the end of Buy and Sell Conditions.

I hope members don't get annoyed with the distractions to the thread.

Dear U Doing Very Very Very Well job Here And i m very Thanks-full of u
But
I think Just One Thing Left Here adn It's About Sell Side I Means When Price Close Above EMA Our System Give Us Sell signal At End OF The Day Now If Next Day Price Close below EMA So We Need Sell call in First candle So Here Is Problem Cause Its Signal not Coming

I attach 2 Image File Here Both are nifty Chart with your updated AFL 1st Chart File name is "0" Which Is Correct and 2nd Chart With name "2" show Problem In sell Side only cause in "0" buy side working OK

Attachments

msa5678

Dear U Doing Very Very Very Well job Here And i m very Thanks-full of u
But
I think Just One Thing Left Here adn It's About Sell Side I Means When Price Close Above EMA Our System Give Us Sell signal At End OF The Day Now If Next Day Price Close below EMA So We Need Sell call in First candle So Here Is Problem Cause Its Signal not Coming

I attach 2 Image File Here Both are nifty Chart with your updated AFL 1st Chart File name is "0" Which Is Correct and 2nd Chart With name "2" show Problem In sell Side only cause in "0" buy side working OK
Dear,

Please let me know the EMA you are using and the TF so that I can try it out on my system.

Regards