Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

asnavale

Bole to ?? :confused:

Isn't the price being above the buy level the signal for buying ??
What I do is like this:

I use 5-min candles. After the levels are determined, I wait for any of the later candles to close either above the High of first 15 min or below the Low of fist 15 minutes. Then wait for the Buy / Sell levels to be breached and then Enter in appropriate direction. This way I avoid the early hitting of SL.

Today the first 15 min Low was 5180 and High was 5213.25. So far no candle has closed outside this range. Therefore, no entry so far.

-Anant

asnavale

Shorted @5183.50

asnavale

What was the VWAP value you have taken for calculation???
It is not necessary to take the VWAP. You can take the average of High and low of first 15 minutes. You will get the same values as with VWAP.

-Anant

Nehal_s143

What I do is like this:

I use 5-min candles. After the levels are determined, I wait for any of the later candles to close either above the High of first 15 min or below the Low of fist 15 minutes. Then wait for the Buy / Sell levels to be breached and then Enter in appropriate direction. This way I avoid the early hitting of SL.

Today the first 15 min Low was 5180 and High was 5213.25. So far no candle has closed outside this range. Therefore, no entry so far.

-Anant
Hi Anant

what is success ratio, if we use this 15 min as filter, have missed good calls (target hitters) due to this filter in past ??

asnavale

Hi Anant

what is success ratio, if we use this 15 min as filter, have missed good calls (target hitters) due to this filter in past ??
Hi Nehal,

I have entered in live real trade only in Oct. 2011. But due to my working hours and also my absence on leave for nearly 15 days, I could trade only on six days. As I have just started, I trade only 1 lot each day. I made total profit of Rs. 4131 with only one loss making trade in which the loss was Rs 30.

-Anant