Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

msa5678

"MSA"
Intraday charges 1p per Rs.100
Delivery charges 10p per Rs.100
Futures n Options flat Rs.10 per lot each side (same for intraday/delivery)
Thanks, Khushi, I saw your post after shooting a mail to the bezels.

Anyway, since you have mentioned the rate. One last query, Please can you let me know how much it comes , including taxes, stamp duty and all other charges , for 1 lot of Nifty Future.

Zerodha charges around Rs. 150 for one lot , inclusive of all taxes.

msa5678

yaa i want to know please share it i m waiting :thanx:
The Black-Scholes formula is the result obtained by solving the partial differential equation that must be satisfied within the Black-Scholes model of an equity's price. The formula gives the price of a European call option by taking into account the price of the underlying stock, the volatility of the underlying, the time value of money, and the time remaining before the option expires. The price for a corresponding European put option can be derived from the solution to the Black-Scholes formula using put-call parity. Also, the Greeks are calculated from this model. The Black-Scholes model of an equity's price, on which the formula is based, assumes that an equity's price follows a geometric Brownian motion with a constant drift and constant volatility.

msa5678

The Black-Scholes formula is the result obtained by solving the partial differential equation that must be satisfied within the Black-Scholes model of an equity's price. The formula gives the price of a European call option by taking into account the price of the underlying stock, the volatility of the underlying, the time value of money, and the time remaining before the option expires. The price for a corresponding European put option can be derived from the solution to the Black-Scholes formula using put-call parity. Also, the Greeks are calculated from this model. The Black-Scholes model of an equity's price, on which the formula is based, assumes that an equity's price follows a geometric Brownian motion with a constant drift and constant volatility.

Below is the formula for the same
View attachment 17207

Last edited:

khushi00

"MSA" i am attaching a buy n sell order plz calculate urself

khushi00

"MSA" i am attaching a buy n sell order(Contract note) plz calculate urself