Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

And abt the other people using that system and thread owners, that system is developed by some old and senior members of traderji (mods), Like you can watch saint's name in AFL. So I dont think now I need to reveal anyhting more abt this.

linkon7

And abt the other people using that system and thread owners, that system is developed by some old and senior members of traderji (mods), Like you can watch saint's name in AFL. So I dont think now I need to reveal anyhting more abt this.
The system was showing what saint's advise would be on handling gaps...! It does not mean saint or any of the mods have anything to do wt the system.

Trust me, if saint would develop a mechanical system, i would trade full capacity without any doubt as he knows a traders mindset and will develop his system accordingly. He is extremely good at reading market dynamics and i have blind faith on him. I am sure many would agree...!

Anyone who knows Saint's style of trading will know that Saint has nothing to do with this system...Saint is not even remotely connected with this system or the organisation behind it. This is just to put things in proper perspective.....

Smart_trade