Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

hello...

i was looking for this afl... can u share the ssame if its not a purchassed copy...

and abt ur post for the enterprise sytstem, there's a thread dedicated for it and i have not read such a prob there.. pls check there...
It has got a DLL file.... So AFL file wouldnt be of much help. You can dowload the file from the site mentioned. I will check out for the thread dedicated for this system.

and abt ur post for the enterprise sytstem, there's a thread dedicated for it and i have not read such a prob there.. pls check there...
hath kangan ko aarsi kya, padhe likhe ko farsi kya. They give 15 days trial. Why dont you chcek yourself. And The 15 mint candle low is visible to every1 , also the cover signal at 5360 is before you. Look at the cover signal at 5360 and candle low is 5366.

msa5678

[/SIZE][/FONT]
hath kangan ko aarsi kya, padhe likhe ko farsi kya. They give 15 days trial. Why dont you chcek yourself. And The 15 mint candle low is visible to every1 , also the cover signal at 5360 is before you. Look at the cover signal at 5360 and candle low is 5366.
:clapping::clapping:

Look below failed copy of above system (image posted in previous post).

look the selected candle. It says cover at 5360, while the low of the candle is 5366, so how can any1 cover at 5360. In analyzer report it shows exited at 5366 and counts 6 points profit. Similarly, while taking profits,e.g for Long position profit, when NF will be 5400, it will say sell 5405. You exit at 5400 or wait for 5405, when it goes to 5405, the sell signal disappears and at 5420, same thing happens. Exit 5425, now what will you do. At end of the day it will show exited 5435, while in between 5400-5435, it will show many sell signal , which will keep on appearing and disappearing. If you exit at 5400, you will miss profit, and if you wait 5405 price may go down to 5390. And they will show exited at 5405. hahaha ridiculous.
i am totally agree with u. i have taken their serive though lot of people are earning through this system. i am not comfertable with system. i am not using it now. i waste my 1700 rs subsction fee. though i feel it is good for scaplers and some people are earning good from this system. but again this is not my cup of tea. :thumb:

khushi00

My broker sent me 5370 level of nifty futures today for buy.
I made profit of 20 points without loss.
Can anyone suggest how these brokers generate such levels....:confused::confused::confused:

jallanankit

Jallan bhai

one question about GANN

like today we hit sl on both sides

so after this do u take the third trade ?

or we are done for the day as it's a ranged market

as days like these take away good amount of points
Yes we should take the third trade.. more often when SL on both sides is hit, the 3rd trade fetches good profits(at least recovers the DAY's loss)..

Do check initial posts where u will find tht such days have been referred to as RARE Days here in the thread.. do read more..!!

jallanankit

It has got a DLL file.... So AFL file wouldnt be of much help. You can dowload the file from the site mentioned. I will check out for the thread dedicated for this system.
I was asking the AFL for the other system and NOT the enterprise system... i know abt the details of the enterprise system and its trial period.. But I have not tried it yet..!!

jallanankit

I said tht people are using the system and finding it useful.. Did not get any complains from them.. And abt me using them, thts my personal choice.. Besides tht, i did not advocate for tht system in my posts neither did i made any adverse comments for tht system.. i just asked u to check the prob in the thread dedicated to it..!! I hope i have got my intentions clear..!!!

Piece of advice: The system will work the best on good data provider, the levels may get themselves messed if ur data is incorrect..!! Check out tht first...

(if the above was of no help, chcuk the whole crap out..!!)

Piece of advice: The system will work the best on good data provider, the levels may get themselves messed if ur data is incorrect..!! Check out tht first...

So you mean the low wasnt 5366? Thats the best joke i have heard in recent times. Thanks for that