Augubhai's notes - Smarts, Guts and Luck

muinali

hi
i also lost in infy too , i think this is not perfect time to test trade as volatiliy is continiously declining ,there is lack direction conviction ,ever no supply in market. market maker are very active(smart) to hold market in narrow range. today they pumped smart money in IT sector to hold market inspite of bank. infosys up by 17%.

augubhai

Just in green now...

In the morning, I took 5 minute ORB trades in both Calls and Puts, and was stopped out in both. If I had taken the 15 minute ORB, I would be in good profit, but somehow I favor the lower timeframes.

In my other trades, I was able to capture 2 good moves in Calls - and got into green around 1 PM. My position size for ORB was 4 times that of other trades, which is why I am only slightly in green now.

augubhai

So far so bad...

I have been treating 6050 on NF as the control line, and going long above it and short below it. But price forming a barbed wire around 6050, and money driping away from my account slowly.

For now, no change in strategy... hoping for a move in either direction, where I can pile in my position. If the market keeps on doing the same thing, I will end the day in red.

mkbsiva

So far so bad...

I have been treating 6050 on NF as the control line, and going long above it and short below it. But price forming a barbed wire around 6050, and money driping away from my account slowly.

For now, no change in strategy... hoping for a move in either direction, where I can pile in my position. If the market keeps on doing the same thing, I will end the day in red.

BORING SESSION...INDEX MOVING IN 10 POINT RANGE.....WHERE IS VOLA BABA...