Augubhai's notes - Smarts, Guts and Luck

augubhai

Today's trades - marked in 2 colors.

Red eggs - represent my "systematic" trades
Blue eggs - represent my rowdy trades, taken without charts

I got so frustrated with my "system" that I decided to trade without charts. Overall, red eggs made a loss, and the blue eggs were able to salvage it somewhat towards the end of day. (At one point, even the blue eggs had turned in a loss)

Though I traded the blue eggs without charts, i still needed to look at the charts now to get an idea of what I did. Since I marked up the charts, I posting them here.

Undecided on how I will trade tomorrow, but I am leaning towards the blue egg trades...

augubhai

already taken a 1.5 pt loss in put.
another trade on put that would have profited not taken because i was having breakfast.
currently long in call.
am watching 5984, 6000, 6020, 6050 levels in futures for S/R. Trying to not look at charts.

Last edited:

augubhai

lousy day... made the biggest loss of the year so far
I took all the trades when the market was slow. Couple of times when the market moved down fast, i was not at my desk on some other errands.

Kind of expected this would happens. Everytime I get pumped up about profitable day from a method, and then make a loss trading the same method a few days later. Demoralizing...

History repeats itself, but I never seem to learn. You must have heard the Sardarji joke.
Sardarji ghar se nikla... dekha kele ka chilka... bola "b*ke, aaj phir se fisalna padega..."