Attention! - Forex trading is illegal in India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Hey maid. I got an idea.

Why don't you post whatever you have to offer traders in this open forum, so we can all benefit? Why do you feel you need to go behind-the-scenes after posting in an open forum?
After all, we would all love to hear of your "success".
It's also not very fair to come into this forum for your free advertising of whatever you have to sell.

Hey Mehool,
Probably you have not activated your PM settings. Once you allow others to send PM's to you, automatically, you can PM others as well.
Regards,
trade forex ...make pips ... retain pips

Yes, Forex trading is illegal in India by Reserve Bank rules.
However it can easily be done through a reliable source abroad.

1. Is Forex much more safer and stabe to trade than Shares ?
2. Is commodities like gold & silver very reliable to trade than shares ?
3. Shares are so unsteady in India, but currencies are very steady graphs and if taken over 4 hour graphs, it can be reliable as currencies never dip by the minute like shares.
Your comments reqd ?

SexyTrader

Yes I checked that too.....Forex trading through the numerous brokers spread over the net is in-fact ILLEGAL in India.

Actually its good coz most people in India are unexposed to the RISKS of such huge margins like 1:500 or 1:1000 or (even 1:2000 offered to me!)
They could easily be taken for a ride.... hence RBI and Indian authorities have done the right thing to ban it for now...in India.

Later as our traders mature, maybe we could then open up India to the Forex monsters :thumb:

As for myself, I figured out a way to do it :p I'm going to ask a friend living in the USA or UK to receive the profits on my behalf...and then send it to me as a personal transfer :D

Happy Trading all the time!

SexyTrader

3. Shares are so unsteady in India, but currencies are very steady graphs and if taken over 4 hour graphs, it can be reliable as currencies never dip by the minute like shares.
Your comments reqd ?

Gullible people wanting to make money fast, could easily be taken for a ride.... hence RBI and Indian authorities have done the right thing to ban it for now...in India.

Later as our traders mature, maybe we could then open up India to the Forex monsters :thumb:

For now, let the ones who handle risk better do Forex using their BRAINS :thumb:

Please
Can anyone inform where to open account for trading international
commodities like copper,gold ,crude oil as there is low liquidity in
MCX than international markets.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I checked that too.....Forex trading through the numerous brokers spread over the net is in-fact ILLEGAL in India.

Actually its good coz most people in India are unexposed to the RISKS of such huge margins like 1:500 or 1:1000 or (even 1:2000 offered to me!)
They could easily be taken for a ride.... hence RBI and Indian authorities have done the right thing to ban it for now...in India.

As for myself, I figured out a way to do it :p I'm going to ask a friend living in the USA or UK to receive the profits on my behalf...and then send it to me as a personal transfer :D

Happy Trading all the time!
You can choose the leverage.

RBI should also ban trading in Stocks , as this is also risky...

Infact SEBI/RBI should ban all kinds of trading in india, that would save all the money.

All that gullible people taken for a ride and losing all the money..eh
:p

Your comments reqd ?
You have asked 3 wrong questions and there is only one answer.

I will let you find the answer in time..

SexyTrader

You can choose the leverage.

RBI should also ban trading in Stocks , as this is also risky...

Infact SEBI/RBI should ban all kinds of trading in india, that would save all the money.

All that gullible people taken for a ride and losing all the money..eh
:p

Choosing the leverage requires a lot of skill and knowledge of how to use it to one's advantage! So leverages such as 1:500 or even 1:1000 and so on....are not for the fainthearted is what I'm stating !

Trading in stocks is risky, but you can always take delivery in case the market goes against you. Besides its like owning a very small portion of the company who's stock is bought.

But Forex as I realize is asking you to trade on super-fabulous margins....with the Forex brokers asking to deposit a small amount in INR and get maximum exposure through margin trades. No harm except most people in India including several traders do not play with such large amounts of margin....so it would be like asking them to jump in the Pacific Ocean without knowing how to swim the high seas :p Hence RBI holds this stand for saving gullible people in India.

But the people who know how to handle Forex well are already trading :thumb:

Declaring it illegal in Indian territory is simply to discourage the Forex brokers(read monsters!) from taking away our foreign exchange reserves!

As far as I'm concerned, I can handle the Forex monsters...and as far as the Indian laws go, all they are asking is you cannot trade Forex with INR :) So I'll ask a friend to chip in....while I trade and then ask to transfer the profits to me minus the amount he/she chips in :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.