Attention! - Forex trading is illegal in India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
i'm nt sure if i'm contributing in a constructive way in this thread. This kind of discussion is happening in TJ from the time, i started demo trading 2 years back.
In this period, i graduated to live account with 3 brokers (only to take advantages of different brokers), started my own company specifically for Fx trading, developed my own software and strategies, started portfolio management, keep organizing seminars and training workshops (both on FX market) and very importantly keep withdrawing profits and the discussion about the legality still continues.
Its action time guys.
keep trading...keep making pips...keep retaining pips.
HAPPY FOREX TRADING

hello I have come up with a neat solution !you can do 1 thing but it will cost you bills! travel to usa or Uk, get a citizenship there, you can do it legally as government of india allowes OCI ( OVERSEAS CITIZENS OF INDIA) Now that you are no more a citizen of india but you can travel anytimes here in india and do any kind of business here and stay here for your whole life but you won't be able to vote, or join any government job ( who wants to do that anyway:p) you will not get a indian pasport, you will have to use your foreign paasport! ( it is not a problem) now go to bank open non- resident indain account do forex trading gold trading whatever trading you like no one will stop you as you are not a citizen of india so the law does not apply to you!

Hi,

I don't think its required. There are quite a few brokers in India who allow INR deposits & Withdrawals. So as far as you are paying taxes on profits made, there should not be a problem.

regards,
Mehool.

Maidass: Mission accomplished! :) Congrats, your advertising has generated its first query :)
Dear Friend,
My so called "MISSION" is not accomplished till the time traders stop worrying about the legality and start making profits.
When i keep advertising in English dailies in Bangalore, keep organizing FREE seminars, i don't need to fall down a cheap gimmick to advertise in a post on TJ.
Please note that i had advertised even a banner for one whole month in TJ itself.
Regards,
Trade forex ... make pips .. retain pips

Hi Maidass,

Thanks for your revert. Looks like administrator has disabled PM and Email functions for me and I am not sure how to activate.

I have lots of queries for you but unfortunately, can't do it as traderji wont allow me to do.

Guess, I shall contact you later.

Regards,
Mehool Sheth.

Status
Not open for further replies.