Astrological nifty

It is said that Sarvatobhadra Chakra is also helpful in predicting share market. Susheel saab was also referring to this chakra. Anybody has any idea

about this Chakra?
Sarvatobhadra Chakra is not easy to read.
Studied about it, though basics only, when I studied Astrology
Lekin sab sir ke ooper se nikal gaya, and
didnt remember anything about it now.

I have built a model based on Raasi, Nakshatra and Pada of 9 planets, sun and moon for Nifty EOD data from 1994 till 2017.
I have achieved accuracy of 55-65% with this data.

What else should i consider to make it better :)
But bhai
How one can comment about it without looking at it.

Everyday in moneycontrol, ganeshaspeaks posts this time based movements. Is this based on avastha of moon which was recently discussed in this thread? or something else?

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...ifty-prediction-for-september-22-2394459.html
It is not based on Avastha of moon.. Avastha of moon remains roughly same for 11 Hours.. Here time period considered is much less.
The prediction may be based on change in Lagna/Ascedent with time and effete of different planets in different bhav

Moon in moon star did not produce the desired result. But I hope Nifty bought ( October future or option) at the moment will produce result before moon comes in moon star.
Buying Nifty in morning have given lot of fall by end of day..

I just want to make one point.. Mostly trend of Nifty remains as it is from Amavasya to Pournma and again Pournma to Amavasya..

I am putting some dates for Amavasya to Pournma in 2017
9th July to 23 July -- Positive Trend
23th July to 7th August --- Positive Trend
7th August to 21 August -- Negative Trend
21 August to 6 Sept -- Positive Trend
6Sept to 20 Sept -- Positive Trend..

Now Negative Trend Set up after Amavsya .. So it is likely to continues upto comming Pournma on 5th Octomber.

So long position is not advisable during this period.

If possible, compare with the Navratri period of previous years.
Every year Navaratri start on next day of Sarvapitri Amavasya.. So whatever may be the trend set during Navratiri period in past years( up or down )will remain same up to comming Pournima called as Kojagiri Pournima.

In 2016 in Navratri 1 to 15 Octomber Trend was down but in Navratri in 2015 13 to 26 Octomber trend was up

There are many other festivals also which fall on Pourima or Amavasys such as Gudhipadava / Hanuman Jayanti / Budha Pournima / Pitru Paksha / Diwali

The trend set after these festival will remain same for next 15 days..

Here festival is not important only Full moon and No moon time frame is important for what ever may be trend

Last edited:
Every year Navaratri start on next day of Sarvapitri Amavasya.. So whatever may be the trend set during Navratiri period in past years( up or down )will remain same up to comming Pournima called as Kojagiri Pournima.

In 2016 in Navratri 1 to 15 Octomber Trend was down but in Navratri in 2015 13 to 26 Octomber trend was up

There are many other festivals also which fall on Pourima or Amavasys such as Gudhipadava / Hanuman Jayanti / Budha Pournima / Pitru Paksha / Diwali

The trend set after these festival will remain same for next 15 days..

Here festival is not important only Full moon and No moon time frame is important for what ever may be trend
Ok. Maybe there is a trend to the 2 weeks starting Sarvapitri Amavasya every year.

e.g. Normally there is a downturn around Diwali day almost every year. There is an uptick around Makar Sankranti almost every year.