Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

Its is very nice to see all brothers are sharing their views on market no matter what predictions they made but abcdef is correct sharing views with chart really help us more to get into the subject & become more interactive.

No one is Right! or No one is Wrong! we all are here to experience the journey of Volatility with help of 4000 years old subject called "Jyotish"

Sometimes your ideas of astro may help other's because universe is made by micro elements to form a macro shape.

I also thank johnbest for his sharing spirit to upload a book of sarvatobadhra book in this forum for benefit of others.

SHARING KNOWLEDGE = MULTIPLYING UR KNOWLEDGE LIKE GETTING TARGET

KEEPING KNOWLEDGE = DIVIDING UR KNOWLEDGE TO LIMIT LIKE STOPLOSS

:thumb:

Its is very nice to see all brothers are sharing their views on market no matter what predictions they made but abcdef is correct sharing views with chart really help us more to get into the subject & become more interactive.

No one is Right! or No one is Wrong! we all are here to experience the journey of Volatility with help of 4000 years old subject called "Jyotish"

Sometimes your ideas of astro may help other's because universe is made by micro elements to form a macro shape.

I also thank johnbest for his sharing spirit to upload a book of sarvatobadhra book in this forum for benefit of others.

SHARING KNOWLEDGE = MULTIPLYING UR KNOWLEDGE LIKE GETTING TARGET

KEEPING KNOWLEDGE = DIVIDING UR KNOWLEDGE TO LIMIT LIKE STOPLOSS

:thumb:
thanks a lot, Susheel
I am sue your opinion abt sharing the views abt with more detail & chart, will definitely help me & others like me to get more knowledge of Jyotish.

Thanks

Hi all,
Market will be + for this week. Nifty can be bought around 5400 to 5415 tomorrow for a target of 5500 by the end of this week. Tomorrow market is expect to close around 5452.
Happy Trading:)
Hi all,
As usual nifty hit my target today itself.
I have to revise my target for this week. I will post that in the evening.
Happy Trading:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.