Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

Counter trend may start here 5466 to 5457
Nifty due to hit 5476 in next 30 minutes
nifty is range bound now no proper strength bulls & bears but i'm expecting to have sharp breakdown to level of 5457 & then upmove to 5476
5 minutes left to hit 5476 lets watch if nifty hits
This was the story...

By susheel04 at 2011-03-22

This was the move but timing was delayed finally nifty made 5476

By susheel04 at 2011-03-23

Last edited:
Its is very nice to see all brothers are sharing their views on market no matter what predictions they made but abcdef is correct sharing views with chart really help us more to get into the subject & become more interactive.

No one is Right! or No one is Wrong! we all are here to experience the journey of Volatility with help of 4000 years old subject called "Jyotish"

Sometimes your ideas of astro may help other's because universe is made by micro elements to form a macro shape.

I also thank johnbest for his sharing spirit to upload a book of sarvatobadhra book in this forum for benefit of others.

SHARING KNOWLEDGE = MULTIPLYING UR KNOWLEDGE LIKE GETTING TARGET

KEEPING KNOWLEDGE = DIVIDING UR KNOWLEDGE TO LIMIT LIKE STOPLOSS

:thumb:
I have marked in this forum that everybody sharing the knowledge.
Knowledge they sharing for what is right rather than who is right....That's great things......!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Mkt is moving as investor showing honor to Warren Buffet for his first visit...in India..isn't?

your gap predictions are helpful & correct :clapping:

if sharing permits u it would be helpful everyone...
Please note that my thinking about gap up or down failed many times.
However I am writing my thinking.
If moon sub sub lord is connected with moon in any way, gap up opening may be there.
Today Moon sub sub lord sun is not connected with moon, so gap down should be there.
Sun in Saturn(R) star, but in 11th house from moon, so gap down will not be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.