Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

if you think Astrology is tells past & not future Then I may be wrong person for u but my view in astrology is different Astro Can time 3 Things Past,Present,Future all these cycles is Called 3 dimensional it Only a Challenge for Astrologer to predict correct.I'm not astrolger only a trader like u who is learning astrology & my learning only ends till end of my cycle of birth's.

To answer ur simple question i'm in view market get reversal bearish Thursday,Friday,monday.

Technicals are for Short term trader & fundamentals are for investors if i'm not wrong.

Sometimes of the time Pattern's Fail,Indicator Fail,Even any kind of Trading system has the limitation of probability it doesnt mean that it cant predict future.In Real world of Trading Prediction do not work at all eventhough u are able to predict correct move because of Theory of probability,Money Mangement,psychology.

U also get Whipsaws in 3 Ema,15 Ema & 34 Ema study the origin of Ema's When it is Created? Study the angle of Ema's & Study the Squaring Factors with Intersections All these can be found if u dig through histroy of fibbnoic. if u study deeper insights of Fibbnoic u will find Astro coming into picture with name of SriChakra.

according to me EMA 3= JUPITER
EMA 15= VENUS
EMA 34= KETU

if u can work further u can also get the measure of the move with reversal points.

anyway nice 2 to meet u because i'm from hyderabad.
Hi susheel04,
Astrology and Vaastu are based on BELIEFs rather than Science.Of course ,
LOGIC is there behind VAASTU.I am NOBODY to disturb your
beliefs.In fact ,I am the FIRST person to be happy if astrology works
in your trading.
Nice meeting you on this forum, too.Basically your nickname is sounding
like a North Indian. Generally Southies tend to believe more in Astrology,
especially Andhras.

susheel04

Hi susheel04,
Astrology and Vaastu are based on BELIEFs rather than Science.Of course ,
LOGIC is there behind VAASTU.I am NOBODY to disturb your
beliefs.In fact ,I am the FIRST person to be happy if astrology works
in your trading.
Nice meeting you on this forum, too.Basically your nickname is sounding
like a North Indian. Generally Southies tend to believe more in Astrology,
especially Andhras.
to be frank with u i'm a non beliver of god & astrology but Market has forced to learn psychology & philosophy. if u think astro as belief its upto ur choice but in mkts astro works even for micro movement to the tick level.u can watch my posts with charts prediction given for minute to minute. if you want to learn the subject u can learn from Western people first because they only prefer to be more scientific after understand their concepts u can approach me for better understanding because origin was created in india.

u can refer some good authors on subject.

Tunnel through air - wd gann
Timboost Planetary cycles
micheal jerkins
Ruth miller
Spherial
Gorge Bayer
Laws of Vibration - gann
maggi society
Deltaphenomena - Delta society
Bill Merredian
Errik bean - wave 59
alphee - financial trader
kabola system
& many more

i'm Telugu speaking guy but a non believer of astrolgy dont get confuse we are here to make money no matter what system we use.

:lol:

Astrology is good in analyzing the past, but fails in predicting the future.
My simple question,how far this bullrun takes?
Atleast Techanical reason is based on sound fundamentals.
For example, if 3-ema meets 15-ema and crossover point is below 34-ema,
there are chances of bullmarket.
Hi Columbus,
Iam a trader and technical analyst. I already mentioned in my earlier posts that i use astro with technicals. You can refer my earlier prediction in this thread(and their success rate). Some times my predictions contradict to Mr. Susheel prediction, but i never commented on him or anybody, even i tried to help him and followers with my posts.
As a technical guy i saw lot of laging indicators like ema's. Then I started to do reasearch on Astro. Amalgamating tech with astro gives good result for me.
I remember MORGAN words "Millionaires don't use Astrology.Billionaires do"
regards
K.Boopathy

From 9:15 to 10:15 - market bullish
From 10: 15 to 12: 15 - stable with positive bias
From 12: 15 to 14:25 mixed (unexpected movements both sides)
From 14:25 to 15:30 - bearish with off and on small rallies

Om Sleem Dleem Jyothir Brahma Namah
means Expand our inner Light with knowledge to the level of Universal Creator Because we are just part of universe & we have every Quality Which Universe Has or else their is no point in Researching...

Shreem
means bija of laxmiji all blessed with her in trading

Here is data for Nifty for 1 year march to march for the purpose backtesting
excel file

http://www.4shared.com/document/dvHgrxRS/SP_CNX_NIFTY01-03-2010-01-03-2.html

How to Test the data?

Step 1 : First Condition is You Should Check CLOSING IS GREATER OPENING Which means Bullish.

Step 2: Second Condition if Market is Bullish You Should Check the Day falling with Which Day?

Step 3: Third Condition if Market is Bullish You Should Check Which Nakshtra it Was on that Day?

According Scriptures This combination of Nakshtra+Day Should neutralise the effects of any kind of evils associated with karma in simple terms of Stock Market any person can neutralise their karma with stock market & Trade only to win. I've not Backtested This principle interested people can do backtest & post their views on it, i can help u in building a trading system.

Here are only Bullish Combinations Given, dont get disscourged if u get low probability i will explain how to trade with it.

if Day = Monday
Naskshtras=Sravana,Pushyami,Rohini,Mrigasira

if Day = Tuesday
Naskshtras=Ashwini,Aslesha,Krittika,UttraBhadra

if Day = Wednesday
Nakshtras=Rohini,Hasta,Mrigasira,Krittika,Anuradha

if Day = Thursday
Nakshtras=Ashwini,Pushyami,Revati,Punarvasu,Anuradha

if Day = Friday
Nakshtras=Ashwini,Revati,Punarvasu,Anuradha

The above mentioned are bullish i will be explain later How to Navigate with Nakshtra's in Candlestick Chart. According to universe every principle will work & fail. it is only the time we need to find & Unlock the 3 dimensional theory.

:thumb:

I have checked last 1 year 2 months for only Monday , I have got 5/8 i.e out of 8 days 5 days bullish ......

if any body is back testing , try to check other week days and post the results to save time ....

Status
Not open for further replies.